My client missed to file his Form 1 return for entire year of 2017 but he filled his 3B without fail.Now I am filling his 2017 Form 1 in June 2018,but the portal does not ask any penalty but it shows the last date is 10 Jan 2018.Do we need to pay interest if yes when?...Is it compulsory to file form 1 now since he filled his Form 3B already...if I missed to file what will happen?
for filling of GSTR1 you have to pay penalty for late filling ... while uploading the return gst portal will instruct you about late filling of return.
if you missed to file GSTR1 it means you are not disclosing your monthly sale done in gst regime.. and if you not filed GSTR1 in this case your buyer does not get set of on his purchase under GSTR2 ....if you try to fill gstr1 for further periods late filling fee show by gst portal
Yes ...you may be correct...But honestly says I am not ready to pay since the portal is not asking the fee and the reason behind this are my calculations may wrong or govt may waive off later....and some other reason... what will happen if we Skip now?
No, the amount can not big example due date 10.06.2018 but I filled on 25.06.18 so they can charge 15 days only ....even though I want to pay after 6 months they can charge only for 15 days..Am I right?