For Nov. 2010 Exams IPCC/PCC

very very  thanks anna 

are bas karo sab kuch aap hi post kar do..............

 

 

Thanx a lot...........

Thank you mr.Kalpesh chualan..

Keep sharing..

Originally posted by : R.G.Ayyswariya

Thanks a lot
Originally posted by : Sudev Namboothiri

Thank you mr.Kalpesh chualan..

Keep sharing..

Thanks for the gesture Sudev.

Par meri surname ka spelling to thik se likho Sudev ji

Practical problems and solutions on negotiable-instrument act.


Attached File : 10_19059comp_sugans_pe2_bcl_cp4.doc downloaded 42 times

May-2010 Edition

1. ATC/IPCC Group-I Paper-I Accounting By CA Arvind Jain (Jain Classes, Jamshedpur)

2. IPCC Gr.I Paper 2 Business Laws, Ethics & Communication

3. IPCC Gr.I Paper 3 Cost Accounting & Financial Management By CA Arvind Jain

4. IPCC Gr.I Paper 4 Taxation By CA Shashwat Singhal (The Scanner Academy, Allahabad)

5. IPCC Gr.II Paper 5 Advanced Accounting

6. IPCC Gr.I Paper 6 Auditing & Assurance By CA Arvind Jain (Jain Classes, Jamshedpur)

7. IPCC Gr.II Paper 7 IT & SM.pdf

Important 2 or 3 marks terms F M for PCC/IPCC

thanks a lot..............

IMPORTANT TIPS FOR EXAMS BY TOP PERSONS....

Dear Friend,

 

I m confused because page no 27 of  The Chartered Accountant student(Student Journal) AUGUST 2010 says that amendment made by Finance (No.02) Act,2009 shall be applicable and your uploaded file shows amendment Finance Act-2010.

Kindly suggest me as to which finance act  is applicable for NOV 2010 PCE TAX Paper. I have already purchased supplimentary Study Paper-2009 for TAXATION in MAY 2010 which says that it is applicable fr MAY 2010 And Nov 2010 Examinations.

Kindly clearfy at earliest

Hi Friends..

               My self is Sayyed Anish..and i m the stundet of IPCC. I have a problem with service tax and vat..That is I have no practical question of service tax and vat...If anyone have practical question plz replay me.I am waiting..Thanks in advance.......

Nice work ........

hey, can i get the RTP for Nov2010

 

Thanks Bro…For Sharing…

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details