For ca students afraid of thier results

CA Bhargav (Chartered Accountant) (698 Points)

13 July 2013  

Hello to every students and future co-members ......

I wish to share one story here for all of you waiting for their results .....

Once there was a kid living in a small town with his father. He lost his mother at the early ages ...... The Christmas was nearby and as it was predictable the kid was expecting to receive a nice " Motorcycle " as a gift from his father ..... It was his wish from last 8 years which was not fulfilled yet ......

The whole day before Christmas day (24th December 2008) he was so worried and tensed and only thinking about his gift ...... The situation turned so critical that he left his house assuming that his father will never gonna give him any gift as his financial conditions were so.

He lived for 5 years in a remote outskirts away from his hometown. One day he decided to went back to his home. When he reached there he saw his house in a completely breakdown condition. He went inside the house with heavy heart and saw his father's photo hanging on a wall with a note.

His father wrote as follows,

Date: 25th December 2008

"Dear Jack, I was so helpless that I could not be able to fullfill your wish of a Motorcycle since last  8 years as I was trying to save some money to buy a nice motorcycle for you. Today I have bought a new motorcycle for you as a Christmas Gift. I hope you shall like it my boy."

Your Father.

Behind this note it was written sad demise of John Carter on 26th December 2008.

Jack was crying like anything .......

He went to the backyards and found a new motorcycle with a nice ribbon and a letter.

"Dear jack I waited for you to present you a gift but you were not there, I am so worried for you. Please come home soon I shall be waiting to see the smile on your face."

Jack finally realised that his inner fear lead this situation where he was deserving all the love and precious gift from his father. He should have kept patience and faith in this father.

Moral of the story is never get disappointed as when there is nothing you can do then why to worry  ..... !!!!!

So don't worry and wish you all here all the best for the results. Nothing to worry and disappointment. Stay healthy and be happy.

:-)

CA Bhargav Dave