Hiii Friends!!!!!!!!
A very few seconds have been left out for results. I know we all are egarly waiting for the same. Please share your feelings with us before result come. See wether is it right or wrong.
I feel i will pass. What about you????????
Hiii Friends!!!!!!!!
A very few seconds have been left out for results. I know we all are egarly waiting for the same. Please share your feelings with us before result come. See wether is it right or wrong.
I feel i will pass. What about you????????
LITTLE BIT CONFUSED.
ANY HOW ALL D BEST!!

ha we will pass...
little bit confused about my result ? it is really tense man.................................
see what icai decides about our so called fate.......................
Just legs and hands getting colder and colder
dont know what is going to happen.
just waiting...................................
All the best to all of you.
wat a joke.......cant expect anything
why the delay.kodumai sir
we will all go together n share our feelings with icai ... what u say guys ??
Lets see.... I m hoping for the best.. !!!!!
all the Best all my CCI frnds
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
RMA And Associates LLP
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals