Few seconds towards result

I THINK I WILL GET JUST LESS THAN 200 SORRY TO DISHEARTEN BUT WHENEVER I HV EXPECTED GOOD I HV NOT CLEARED

All the best friends........

Originally posted by : Ankit Juneja
Message for all tango charlies "All the best all the soldiers who were there at the Front.... Over and out"

All the best  frds...........nw few min left fr results

ranu yeh institute hai, kuch bhi ho sakta hai.. jus wait till results are out.

Lets Wait N Watch ..... GOD knows ! Wat is hoing to Happen .

i feel i will pass.......bt still sme confusion is there........ofcourse always...........

result declared

nahi hua ab tak

Not Yet but can happen anytime nw within next 15mins

bhai puch raha hai k bata raha hai

 
Yes, I Will Pass....    

Hi vipin hw can u say that result declared?????

mixed feelings

i already seen

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details