CAclubindia Online Learning offers a wide variety of online classes and video lectures for various professional courses such as CA, CS, CMA, CISA as well as various certification courses on GST, Transfer Pricing, International Taxation, Excel, Tally, FM, Ind AS and more. know more
Shijoy (Commercial Tax Inspector) 09 June 2017
|Originally posted by : Shijoy|
I am Commercial Tax Inspector in Kerala
I have succeeded after various steps by this method.
1. I have first uninstalled all DSC token softwares from my PC.... like Trustkey, ePass, WD Proxkey etc by going to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features >Uninstall Program.
2. Secondly I have uninstalled emSignor software.
3 Then Updated 'Chrome' Browser with latest version from their website
4.Then Go to Chrome Settings menu by
(There may some slight variations in Chrome Menus in different versions)
In Chrome : Settings>Advance Settings /Show Advanced Settings(menu seen at the bottom) >Privacy> Content / Content Settings > Java / Java Script/Java Settings > Exception / Manage exceptions > Then in the web site entry column / Host name Pattern entry column (example.com) > Click Add Button ( if shows - in some Chrome versions don't have this 'Add' button) Then......
replace the 'example.com' with the following address
and dont change the status as 'Allow' ( If it shows status as ' Block / Blocked' change to 'Allow' / 'Allowed' )
press "Enter' key. Then 'OK'
In Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Menu by clicking on right top side with three dashed line or by Clicking the Menu bar and choose Tools
2. Select / chose 'Options'
Options Panel will be displayed on the left side of the browser
2. Click > Security
3. Click > Exceptions
Type following address in the "Address of Website' column
and click 'Allow'
5. Save Changes
Close and restart browser
Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=381524&offset=2
Then do the following steps
1. Install latest version of emSignor from GST website by logging with user id and password from the link provided at Update / DSC menu on Dash Board .
2. After installation 'Right click' on the desktop icon of the emSignor and select 'Run As Administrator'.
3.Then insert the DSC Usb Tokens and install the concerned software related to the DSC issuing Authority.
It may be successful for such issues
Commercial Tax Inspector ,
Hope you have done the settings as detailed in my above post. After completing your setting please restart your PC/Laptop.
You can also reach the setting page in Chrome by typing the below addres in your address bar
Pllease copy and paste this in your browser and click on enter button.
After restarting of PC /Laptop still the problem exists , the issue may resolved at server team . They are working on that for resolving the issue as per the web site gst.gov.in
Ajay Masaun (CA ) 19 June 2017
|Originally posted by : Ajay Masaun|
|100% Tested Solutions for register of Digital Signature at : gst.gov.in (OS Windows 8)
Error 1 : Failed to establish connection to the server
Kindly restart the Emsigner Click here to troubleshoot.
For Chrome Browser:
1. Open Settings
2. Click -> Show Advanced Settings
3. Click -> Content Settings
4. Click -> Manage exceptions (JAVA)
5. Add https://127.0.0.1:1645
7. Close the Browser and Emsigner,
8. Restart with Run as administrtor
9. Login to gst.gov.in portal and try again.
1. Open Options
2. Click -> Security on Left Panel
3. Click -> Exceptions
4. Add https://127.0.0.1:1645
5. Save Changes
6. Close the Browser and Emsigner,
7. Restart with Run as administrtor
8. Login to gst.gov.in portal and try again.
Error 2 : Invalid Data Click here to troubleshoot.
Restart the Browser and Emsinger
Sorry! Digital Signature Certificate Missing Please plugin the token & click on process to proceed with signing
Solution: You need to buy digital signature if you donot have one. currently e-mudhra is issuing digital certificates at Rs. 1267 for 1 year. Once you registered and got USB token of digital signature, please plug in to usb port and re-run the server and submit the application with DSC Signgnature.
kishan (Hardware Tech.) 30 June 2017
Simple in 3 clicks and easy solution for firefox browser and chrome browser . See the video to resolve the problem.
But you should close and restart the Browser once after applying url into secure.
also close USER account (windows) and must logon to Administrator account (windows).
see this video to resolve the problem.