I am Commercial Tax Inspector in Kerala
I have succeeded after various steps by this method.
1. I have first uninstalled all DSC token softwares from my PC.... like Trustkey, ePass, WD Proxkey etc by going to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features >Uninstall Program.
2. Secondly I have uninstalled emSignor software.
3 Then Updated 'Chrome' Browser with latest version from their website
4.Then Go to Chrome Settings menu by
(There may some slight variations in Chrome Menus in different versions)
In Chrome : Settings>Advance Settings /Show Advanced Settings(menu seen at the bottom) >Privacy> Content / Content Settings > Java / Java Script/Java Settings > Exception / Manage exceptions > Then in the web site entry column / Host name Pattern entry column (example.com) > Click Add Button ( if shows - in some Chrome versions don't have this 'Add' button) Then......
replace the 'example.com' with the following address
and dont change the status as 'Allow' ( If it shows status as ' Block / Blocked' change to 'Allow' / 'Allowed' )
press "Enter' key. Then 'OK'
In Mozilla Firefox
1. Open Menu by clicking on right top side with three dashed line or by Clicking the Menu bar and choose Tools
2. Select / chose 'Options'
Options Panel will be displayed on the left side of the browser
2. Click > Security
3. Click > Exceptions
Type following address in the "Address of Website' column
and click 'Allow'
5. Save Changes
Close and restart browser
Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=381524&offset=2
Then do the following steps
1. Install latest version of emSignor from GST website by logging with user id and password from the link provided at Update / DSC menu on Dash Board .
2. After installation 'Right click' on the desktop icon of the emSignor and select 'Run As Administrator'.
3.Then insert the DSC Usb Tokens and install the concerned software related to the DSC issuing Authority.
It may be successful for such issues
Commercial Tax Inspector ,