Easy Office

Failed to establish connection to the server . kindly restart the emsigner

Page no : 2

Adi (MNGR) (34 Points)
Replied 05 June 2017

Hi! Please try the youtube link given below for definite solution. Thanks! https://youtu.be/Gof_QQoIa4Y

VIPIN KUTUMBALE (TAX CONSULTANT) (409 Points)
Replied 06 June 2017

FOR GST is it necessary   one should be IT expert ?

Shijoy (State Tax Officer) (114 Points)
Replied 08 June 2017

Sir

I am Commercial Tax Inspector in Kerala

I have succeeded after various steps by this method.

1. I have first uninstalled all DSC token softwares from my PC.... like Trustkey, ePass, WD Proxkey etc by going to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features >Uninstall Program.

2. Secondly I have uninstalled emSignor software.

3 Then Updated 'Chrome' Browser with latest version from their website

4.Then Go to Chrome Settings menu by

(There may some slight variations in Chrome Menus in different versions)

In Chrome : Settings>Advances Settings /Show Advanced Settings(menu seen at the bottom)  > Content / Content Settings  > Java / Java Script/Java Settings > Exception / Manage exceptions > Then in the web site entry column / Host name Pattern entry column (example.com) > Click Add Button ( if shows - in some Chrome versions don't have this 'Add' button) Then......

replace the 'example.com' with the following address

https://127.0.0.1:1645

and dont change the status as 'Allow' ( If it shows status as ' Block / Blocked' change to 'Allow' / 'Allowed' )

press "Enter' key.  Then 'OK'

5. Install latest version of emSignor from GST website by logging with user id and password  from the link provided at Update / DSC menu on Dash Board .

6. After installation 'Right click' on the desktop icon of the emSignor and select 'Run As Administrator'.

7. Then insert the DSC Usb Tokens and install the concerned software related to the DSC issuing Authority.

It may be successful for such issues

Shijoy James

Commercial Tax Inspector ,

Kozhikode, Kerala

+91 9447529426

Replied 09 June 2017

Sir

1. I have first uninstalled all DSC token softwares from my PC.... like Trustkey, ePass, WD Proxkey etc by going to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features >Uninstall Program.

In Chrome : Settings>Advance Settings /Show Advanced Settings(menu seen at the bottom)  >Privacy> Content / Content Settings  > Java / Java Script/Java Settings > Exception / Manage exceptions > Then in the web site entry column / Host name Pattern entry column (example.com) > Click Add Button ( if shows - in some Chrome versions don't have this 'Add' button) Then......

and dont change the status as 'Allow' ( If it shows status as ' Block / Blocked' change to 'Allow' / 'Allowed' )

In Mozilla Firefox

1. Open Menu by clicking on right top side with three dashed line or by Clicking the Menu bar and choose Tools

2. Select / chose 'Options'

Options Panel will be displayed on the left side of the browser

2. Click > Security

3. Click > Exceptions

Type following address in the "Address of Website' column

and click 'Allow'

5. Save Changes

Close and restart browser
Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=381524&offset=2

Then do the following steps

1.  Install latest version of emSignor from GST website by logging with user id and password  from the link provided at Update / DSC menu on Dash Board .

2. After installation 'Right click' on the desktop icon of the emSignor and select 'Run As Administrator'.

3.Then insert the DSC Usb Tokens and install the concerned software related to the DSC issuing Authority.

Shijoy James

Kozhikode, Kerala

BANWAIT (DIRECTOR) (35 Points)
Replied 09 June 2017

Sir, While i Try to Submit Gst entrolment application With DscThe following Error Showing

Unable to connect to the server, Please try after sometime..!!

1 Like

BANWAIT (DIRECTOR) (35 Points)
Replied 09 June 2017

Sir, While i Try to Submit Gst entrolment application With DscThe following Error Showing

Unable to connect to the server, Please try after sometime..!!

1 Like

Replied 09 June 2017

Originally posted by : Shijoy
Sir

In Chrome : Settings>Advance Settings /Show Advanced Settings(menu seen at the bottom)  >Privacy> Content / Content Settings  > Java / Java Script/Java Settings > Exception / Manage exceptions > Then in the web site entry column / Host name Pattern entry column (example.com) > Click Add Button ( if shows - in some Chrome versions don't have this 'Add' button) Then......

In Mozilla Firefox

1. Open Menu by clicking on right top side with three dashed line or by Clicking the Menu bar and choose Tools

2. Select / chose 'Options'

Options Panel will be displayed on the left side of the browser

2. Click > Security

3. Click > Exceptions

Type following address in the "Address of Website' column

and click 'Allow'

5. Save Changes

Close and restart browser
Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=381524&offset=2

Then do the following steps

1.  Install latest version of emSignor from GST website by logging with user id and password  from the link provided at Update / DSC menu on Dash Board .

2. After installation 'Right click' on the desktop icon of the emSignor and select 'Run As Administrator'.

3.Then insert the DSC Usb Tokens and install the concerned software related to the DSC issuing Authority.

Shijoy James

Kozhikode, Kerala

Hope you have done the settings as detailed in my above post. After completing your setting please restart your PC/Laptop.

You can also reach the setting page in Chrome by typing the below addres in your address bar

chrome://settings/contentExceptions#cookies

Pllease copy and paste this in your browser and click on enter button. 

After restarting of PC /Laptop still the problem exists , the issue may resolved at server team . They are working on that for resolving the issue as per the web site gst.gov.in

BavansComputers Vallithode (2 Points)
Replied 12 June 2017

https://127.0.0.1:1645    RUN THIS, CLICK ADVANCED  THEN PROCEED, THEN U WIL GET CONNECTION, I TRIED WITH GOOGLE CHROME

Ajay Masaun (CA ) (133 Points)
Replied 19 June 2017

Originally posted by : Ajay Masaun
100% Tested Solutions for register of Digital Signature at : gst.gov.in (OS Windows 8)

Error 1 : Failed to establish connection to the server 
Kindly restart the Emsigner Click here to troubleshoot. 
For Chrome Browser:
1. Open Settings
2. Click -> Show Advanced Settings
3. Click -> Content Settings
4. Click -> Manage exceptions (JAVA)
5. Add https://127.0.0.1:1645
6. Done
7. Close the Browser and Emsigner,
8. Restart with Run as administrtor
9. Login to gst.gov.in portal and try again.

For Firefox
1. Open Options
2. Click -> Security on Left Panel
3. Click -> Exceptions
4. Add https://127.0.0.1:1645
5. Save Changes
6. Close the Browser and Emsigner,
7. Restart with Run as administrtor
8. Login to gst.gov.in portal and try again.

Error 2 : Invalid Data Click here to troubleshoot. 
Restart the Browser and Emsinger

Sorry! Digital Signature Certificate Missing Please plugin the token & click on process to proceed with signing 
Solution: You need to buy digital signature if you donot have one. currently e-mudhra is issuing digital certificates at Rs. 1267 for 1 year. Once you registered and got USB token of digital signature, please plug in to usb port and re-run the server and submit the application with DSC Signgnature.

GANESH (ADVOCATE TAX CONSULTANT)   (38 Points)
Replied 25 June 2017

Register / Update Digital Signature Certificate Verification Failed. Either the Certificate is invalid or try after sometime Click here to troubleshoot.

1 Like

GANESH (ADVOCATE TAX CONSULTANT)   (38 Points)
Replied 25 June 2017

Verification Failed. Either the Certificate is invalid or try after sometime Click here to troubleshoot.
last 3hour same massage display.

SUMAN MUKHERJEE (PROPRIETOR) (30 Points)
Replied 27 June 2017

I BEG YOUR PARDON- IE ALSO DOES NOT RECOVER THIS ERRORS , PLZ CHECK BEFORE ADVICE SIR

SUMAN MUKHERJEE (PROPRIETOR) (30 Points)
Replied 27 June 2017

NO SIT THIS PROCESS RUN THIS TIME

CMA Narendhar Reddy (Practice) (50 Points)
Replied 27 June 2017

EmSignernono.. worst software i have seen..

kishan (Hardware Tech.) (79 Points)
Replied 30 June 2017

Simple in 3 clicks and easy solution for firefox browser and chrome browser . See the video to resolve the problem.

But you should close and restart the Browser once after applying url into secure.

also close USER account (windows) and must logon to Administrator account (windows).

see this video to resolve the problem.

https://youtu.be/Bfqf_sEDnGQ

That's it

Thankyou...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: