Experts..please help on residential programme...??

CA NITIN BANSAL (Chartered Accountant) (36 Points)

18 October 2011  
Facts specific to my Problem are stated as below:

1. My Articles is due to complete on 14.01.2012

2. My CA Final both group exams are in Nov 2011

3. My age as on 14.01.2012 will be 20 Years only.And will attain age of 21 Years as on 14.01.2013.

4.The only left requirement for membership as on 14.01.2012 will be GMCS. (If i qualifies in Nov.2011)

5. I am interested in pursuing Residential Programme (Batch is to be decided)

6.  As per Section 8 of CA Act, 1949, the age must be 21 years as on date of application for entering the name in register of members.

7. So even in any worst case scenario, I will have to wait for applying for membership (i.e. for 1 Year, if i will be able to qualify in very this attempt)

8. In that case i will not be able to appear for Campus in the campus for Feb-March 2012 or Aug-Sept 2012, due to not being able to apply for membership before cut-off date specified for the respective campus. 

9. Also i will not be able to appear in Campus for Feb-March 2013, as THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR CAMPUS PROGRAMME CLEARLY STATES THAT THE CANDIDATE MUST HAVE EITHER COMPLETED ARTICLES OR GMCS BETWEEN THE SPECIFIED PERIOD.

10. In that case if i am to appear in campus for Feb-March 2013, then i should  wait to pursue GMCS/Residential and should complete that in THAT SPECIFIED PERIOD (which is expected to be Dec 2012-Feb 2013)

11. If i complete my GMCS early i.e., immediately along with my articles, the WILL I NOT BE ABLE TO APPEAR IN ANY CAMPUS PROGRAMME?

MY QUERY:

1. When should i complete my GMCS/Residential Programme ????

2. Whether all the facts stated by me as above are correct ????