Exam result

I have written both groups under pcc on may 2012 and i have cleared group I but failed in group II in nov 2012 i had written the group II exams and cleared it. But still I didn't receive the marksheet of may 2012 exams.right now I don't have any evidence for passing group I exams with me. would there be any problem in obtaining Inter passing certificate. help me in this regard.

Replies (2)

Contact E-sahhayata. What are you doing this last 6 Months ??

 

Please find Direct Link of E-sahhayat :

e-Sahaayataa (ICAI):
https://220.227.168.109/
 

thank u bhargav i have tried your suggestion but i didn't receive any activation mail for e-sahaayata. wat can i do for it   or can u suggest me any other alternate i would appreciate ur help in this regard

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details