LCI Learning

Everything about Investment Banking

Page no : 2

kisna (student) (182 Points)
Replied 10 September 2007

see my post dated 30/8/2007

dont just collect data on IB understand and prepare yourself to enter the IB world

sonia (c.a) (446 Points)

hey can anyone tell me hows future after doing PRM with CA degree.

Replied 17 September 2007

give me your no and i will call u. my email is kisanchick @ rediffmail.com

(Guest)
SIr this is prasad T poojary from mumbai.i am doing my first year full-time MBA from university of mumbai.currently.I am also a CS FINALIST.i have cleared my group-I of CS FINAL.but i am a bit confused as to whether i should make a career in INVESTMENT BANKING or SECURITY ANALYSIS & PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT or EQUITY ISSUES or some other stream of finance. I am forwarding my RESUME so that u can have a glance at it.Also would u suggest me some good companies in that respective field which i can target for doing my SUMMER INTERNSHIP OF MBA since i am a first year MBA student. please look into the matter and give me your valuable suggestion either through email or through mobile: email:prasad_poojary123 @ yahoo.com mobile:9967892135 i am looking for something where i can apply my corporate LEGAL knowledge of CS alongwith the core stream being FINANCE RESUME PRASAD T POOJARY 110/2073, Contact no. : Panchali chs ltd Mobile 9869819772 Samata nagar, Resi. – 02269573281 Kandivali [e] Mumbai-400101 E-mail ID. :- Prasad_poojary123 @ yahoo.com Objective :- To work in an esteemed organization for summer internship 2008 where i can get good exposure relating to equity issues.. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: · Cleared company secretary [CS] foundation in 2004 · Cleared company secretary [CS] inter in june 2006 · Cleared company secretary [CS] final group-I in june 2007 ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS YEAR DEGREE UNIVERSITY % MARKS 2006 B.Com. Mumbai 69.18% 2003 H.S.C. Mumbai 69.83% 2001 S.S.C. Mumbai 69.20% COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE: - · MS-CIT from maharashtra state board of technical education Mumbai with 62% · Diploma in office automation from st.Angelo’s institute with 61% · Tally 5.4 and 6.3 from st.Angelo’s institute with 80% PERSONAL DETAILS: - Date of birth :- 30th January 1986 Marital Status :- Unmarried. Languages known :- English , Hindi , Marathi , tulu. SALARY & EMOLUMENTS Negotiable. WORK EXPERIENCE: fresher

(Guest)
SIr this is prasad T poojary from mumbai.i am doing my first year full-time MBA from university of mumbai.currently.I am also a CS FINALIST.i have cleared my group-I of CS FINAL.but i am a bit confused as to whether i should make a career in INVESTMENT BANKING or SECURITY ANALYSIS & PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT or EQUITY ISSUES or some other stream of finance. I am forwarding my RESUME so that u can have a glance at it.Also would u suggest me some good companies in that respective field which i can target for doing my SUMMER INTERNSHIP OF MBA since i am a first year MBA student. please look into the matter and give me your valuable suggestion either through email or through mobile: email:prasad_poojary123 @ yahoo.com mobile:9967892135 i am looking for something where i can apply my corporate LEGAL knowledge of CS alongwith the core stream being FINANCE RESUME PRASAD T POOJARY 110/2073, Contact no. : Panchali chs ltd Mobile 9869819772 Samata nagar, Resi. – 02269573281 Kandivali [e] Mumbai-400101 E-mail ID. :- Prasad_poojary123 @ yahoo.com Objective :- To work in an esteemed organization for SUMMER INTERNSHIP 2008 where i can get good exposure relating to equity issues.. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: · Cleared company secretary [CS] foundation in 2004 · Cleared company secretary [CS] inter in june 2006 · Cleared company secretary [CS] final group-I in june 2007 ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS YEAR DEGREE UNIVERSITY % MARKS 2006 B.Com. Mumbai 69.18% 2003 H.S.C. Mumbai 69.83% 2001 S.S.C. Mumbai 69.20% COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE: - · MS-CIT from maharashtra state board of technical education Mumbai with 62% · Diploma in office automation from st.Angelo’s institute with 61% · Tally 5.4 and 6.3 from st.Angelo’s institute with 80% PERSONAL DETAILS: - Date of birth :- 30th January 1986 Marital Status :- Unmarried. Languages known :- English , Hindi , Marathi , tulu. SALARY & EMOLUMENTS Negotiable. WORK EXPERIENCE: fresher

Replied 18 September 2007

hey prasad why do show ur unprofessionalism by put ur resume on caclub. also it does not make any sense beacuse no comapnies hire frm caclubindia. i would suggest u to put ur resume on job sites and apply online to investment banks separately. also make ur resume a bit professional. ok good luck

(Guest)
Hi Kisna, I m student of National Law University and want to go ahead in the area of IB. can u provide me some article or PPT over it n secondly does CS + B.Com, L.L.B (Hons) is good qualification to b investment banker.

Prakash Popat (3134 Points)
Replied 12 October 2007

IB has a leading role to play and professional has to diversified their activities through this meaningful professions, rather than compliance of Outdated,Irrelevant,Incongruence,complicated,&Illogical acts, rules.........etc.

Prakash Popat (3134 Points)
Replied 12 October 2007

Judiciary Reform is yet another fruitful areas remains untapped.

(Guest)
SIr this is prasad T poojary from mumbai.i am doing my full-time MBA [FINANCE] from university of mumbai. currently I am also a CS[company secretary] FINALIST.i have cleared my group-I of CS FINAL. I am a bit confused as to whether i should make a career in INVESTMENT BANKING or CORPORATE FINANCE or EQUITY ISSUES or some other stream of finance. I basically want to make a career where both my degrees[MBA and CS] would be used and applied.That is,a job profile where in the long run both the degree's knowledge would be useful. I am forwarding my RESUME so that you would be in a better position to give me a proper advice. Please do reply as early as possible.

(Guest)
SIr this is prasad T poojary from mumbai.i am doing my full-time MBA [FINANCE] from university of mumbai. currently I am also a CS[company secretary] FINALIST.i have cleared my group-I of CS FINAL. I am a bit confused as to whether i should make a career in INVESTMENT BANKING or CORPORATE FINANCE or EQUITY ISSUES or some other stream of finance. I basically want to make a career where both my degrees[MBA and CS] would be used and applied.That is,a job profile where in the long run both the degree's knowledge would be useful. I am forwarding my RESUME so that you would be in a better position to give me a proper advice. Please do reply as early as possible.

(Guest)

Pramod Krishnan (Salaried) (37 Points)
Replied 29 November 2007

Hi Prasad. Its good to know that u have got some career goal. but wat i want to say is that be clear on your goals and pursue towards that. I would like to tell you that being a trained research analyst / Investment bankers is different from a normal accountant or a secretary those are all some specialized streams where in u need to be analytical. So decide wat you want to become and start working towards that. If i am not wrong.. You are just going to begin your career and i suggest you to lay a good foundation by taking a correct decision. You cannot have all in one.. So decide wats your interest area. ALL THE VERY BEST

(Guest)
Hey Kisna, which firm are you doing your articles from?? I never heard any articled clerk getting into transaction advisory services (though its not impossible)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: