ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

E-sahaayata

(Guest)

I have written my grievance in the past 10 days to e-sahaayata but I am not receiving the email verification mail. I have tried it from 3 different email ids.

Is there any other way to get our grievances cleared? Branch people are not assisting on the same.

16 Replies

vijendra (article trainee) (222 Points)
Replied 01 February 2013

contact regional councils

CA Ashish Pathak (Employed at Cipla Ltd.) (2779 Points)
Replied 01 February 2013

Even i am having the same problem. I also posted my query on E-sahayta last monday but didnt get any verification mail. It's better you call the ICAI head office.

D.Sita Rama Rao (C A Final) (143 Points)
Replied 01 February 2013

me too sailing on the same boat.if oou happen to have any rectification on the above pls inform 

with regards

sitaramarao

udaykiran (ipcc cs executive cma )   (325 Points)
Replied 01 February 2013

uday kiran

YES! you are right they were not communicated quickly

CA Puneet Dham (CA) (694 Points)
Replied 01 February 2013

Originally posted by : khushboo

i asked query from e-sahayata on oct 2012 with releated change in exam medium.& they replied in january 13

LOL laugh

CA Mohit Garg (CS Student) (212 Points)
Replied 01 February 2013

further post your query by changing e-mail id

gmail id is prefreerd

I have the same problem when using yahoo id but ther is no problem when using gmail id

vivek sundar (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (21 Points)
Replied 01 February 2013

what is the difference between "accounting standards" and "indian accounting standards"? Is there any accounting standards for "fire insurance claim"?

Budding Professional (B.Com, CA & CS FINAL) (1686 Points)
Replied 01 February 2013

Even I filed three applications today morning. but got the email verification link for none of them.Around a year ago, I had filed a complaint with e-sahaayata and the same was resolved within 7-8 hours as against the 3 day time horizon.

It appears that ICAI is acting professional and setting of the difference of early redressal by way of delayed email verification link.

jayesh (Pursuing Final CA) (98 Points)
Replied 01 February 2013

Friends, please check the spam or junk folder in your mail , may u have received the mail there?

I also inform u that the verification mail now a days comes atleast 4 days late.

Please check ur junk folders.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : jayesh

Friends, please check the spam or junk folder in your mail , may u have received the mail there?

I also inform u that the verification mail now a days comes atleast 4 days late.

Please check ur junk folders.

I have checked my spam folder several times. its been 10-15 days and still no verification mail.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : CA Mohit Garg

further post your query by changing e-mail id

gmail id is prefreerd

I have the same problem when using yahoo id but ther is no problem when using gmail id

I have tried both gmail and yahoo... I had created a separate gmail id for e-sahaayata. wink

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)   (85905 Points)
Replied 02 February 2013

Kindly check ur spam box it might have went there....just for safer side as when i last asked it came in spam box....so its my personal exp u too check it...yes

(Guest)

Forward a mail to  esahaayataa @ icai.org to stating that you have not received verification e-mail

(Guest)

* For all enquiries of Members regarding Fresh Enrolment, Certificate of Practice,
Restoration, Removal, Change in Address, Firm Registration, and for Students,
enquiries kindly contact to the concerned Decentralised Offices;
DCO Phone Nos
Telephone Nos. WRO Mumbai 022-39893989
SRO Chennai 044-39893989
ERO Kolkata 033-39893989
CRO Kanpur 0512-3989398
NRO New Delhi (Vishwas Nagar, Shahdara ) 011-39893990
* For EXAMINATION Forms, Verification, Certified copy of Examination Answer Books,
Transcriptt related and other Examination related queries kindly contact Examination
Section at NOIDA Contact Nos 0120-3054830, 3054865;
Further Enquiries limited to following matters may be made on
Sr
No Activity Name Designation Email Id
Phone
No
Only disputes and
grievances related to
Members and
Students Shivam Kumar Joint Secretary shivam @ icai.in 30110535
Only membership
Certificates/ Fellow
Certificates,
Certificates of
Practice, Member
Identity Card L M Tandon Assistant Secretary lmtandon @ icai.in 30110553
Only Condonation/
Form 112 Suman Arora Assistant Secretary msr @ icai.in 30110426
CABF, SVAMF,
CASBF Bhushan Sood Assistant Secretary cabf @ icai.in 30110553
Only Goodstanding,
CABF Group Term
Insurance Scheme Sarita Madan Assistant Secretary goodstanding @ icai.in 30110426
Only permission for
Transfer/Termination
of articles, MCS,
Networking, Merger
of Firms and
Duplicate Certificate Monika Gupta Sr Executive Officer monika.gupta @ icai.in 30110426
Verification of status
of Members and
Students Enquiry Dinesh Mishra Executive Officer dinesh.mishra @ icai.in 30110426
Only Firm Name
Approval Bhupesh Gupta Assistant firmname @ icai.in 30110426

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags