Easy Office
LCI Learning

Do you agree with the stipend limit of ICAI ?

Page no : 2

CA Priyank (Priyank Sanghavi & Co) (296 Points)
Replied 07 September 2009

Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will be surprised knowing actual position of article. Because of introduction of CPT as entrance test in November -2006, i found so many article assistant serving their articleship without receiving any stipend. Reason that Chartered claimed is articles were served less than what we required (i.e. 7 to 8 hours a day). Whether they are justified??????

It is of course to much much less.

kirthi (student) (88 Points)

100% AGREEMENT WITH THE STATEMENTS OF MANMOHAN AND ALSO GENERATION NEXT ALLOWS THEMSELVES  TO EXPLOIT LIKE EX - GEN

SOME BODY SHOULD LEAD ARTICLES AND FIGHT WITH THEM,FOR THEM

Pratik Ajmera (Senior tax consultant) (30 Points)

its nt dat stipend dnt matter..der should be some incentive from our bosses 2...its d wrk xperience dat counts n hw well do u establish urself after cumpletin ur CA

Riddhish Desai (CMA) (12 Points)

hi

CA Harshit Rastogi (Chartered Accountant) (722 Points)

uski socho jise kuch bhi nahn milta

CA Jayesh Samudra (Self Employed) (97 Points)

i also agree with you both, Priya & Narayan. rightly said that we should learn as much as possible & also faster without worrying about our stipend.

Many children (also younger than us) work more than we do & get much low in return. we shall be very thankful that we r not one of them.

Hitesh Bajaj (Asst. Manager) (58 Points)

Originally posted by :Priya
" Hey Guys!!!!!!!
Dont worry abt the stipend.....
Articleship is the period of Learning and not for earning....
Defntly ul pay off later 4 all the hard work u r doing nw....
al the best.....
"

i agree with priya.....ask for the experience 1st and then the money!!!!

KAPIL MALPANI (student) (124 Points)

ms. priya is absolutely right- its the time of learning even if we don't get stipend. see if stipend is increased by 2000 or 3000, then also situation remains the same. would u start a business with that amount? this is the time of studies, it is better that we don't get money-minded & mess up our studies. and if this is not enough m very sure when u become CA & employ articles, then u will come 2 know what is the real value of them & what they truly deserve.

(Guest)

my office gives 5000 rs. stipend to every article...5000 for 1st year

7000 for 2nd and 10000 for 3rd year

(Guest)
1000 starting ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

dev sehgal (ARTICLE) (118 Points)

hey rajesh wt is the name of ur firm

Hardik Dave (IPCC and CS Professional(FINAL) Student)   (15528 Points)
Replied 08 September 2009

I agree that stipend r very less

AJAY RITTO (IPCC , CS EXEC) (109 Points)

1. HEY YOU ALL JUST LISTEN TO ME THE STIPEND GIVEN IS FOR YOUR TRAVEL TO OFFICE EATING AND RENT, JUST LIKE AN HOSTEL EXPENSES IN A COLLEGE.
  2. YOU DONT NEED MORE MONEY AT YOUR AGE. YOU MAY ASK Y CANT I EARN A GOOD LIVING WHILE I GIVE MY GOOD WORK TO MY BOSS.  THINK ! GOD HAS GIVEN SUCH A WONERFULL EDUCATION WHICH IS GOING TO YIELD YOU SO MUCH LATER.
  3. IF YOU EARN MUCH NOW YOUR CONCENTRATION WILL GO TO THEATER/ SATURDAY NIGHT PARTY WHICH INCLUDES BACHELAR PARTIES AND CONSEQUENTLY YOU WILL MISS SATURDAY NIGHT CLASS AND SUNDAY CLASSES TOO.
  4. AND FINALLY YOU HAVE TO PLAN YOUR EXPENSES IN SUCH A WAY THAT YOU SAVE Rs 500 PER MONTH FROM YOUR STIPEND TO PAY YOUR EXAM FEE AND COACHING FEE.

YES / NO OR SUGESSIONS WELCOME PLEASE......!

Ankit 21 CA,CS,B.Com (CA) (3949 Points)

cool guys,

just chill with ur SChoolership caz with a 3 yr work experience u u getting a scollershop

so dont mause...

Paras Nath Chauhan (student) (48 Points)

In general our conveyance is more than stipend.

it should be at least five thousand.if we talk about a Metro for the students who are in metro cities. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: