Do we need more stringent entry into CA?


God is great (CA final student)     22 July 2010

God is great
CA final student 
 21 likes  73 points

| My Other Post

Looking at our CA final results which I have also failed to clear, Is there a need for more stringent entry into CA course so that atleast ordinary people may be spared from the trouble of wasting 5years of precious time with no return at the end of the period because it seems that ICAI is looking only for the greatest of the greatest to be admitted into the membership register. So, is it not wise for ICAI to lay down more stringent norms at entry level so that people like me need not waste 5 years without a certificate against our name and may be take to more appropriate courses suited for us.

God is great (CA final student)     22 July 2010

God is great
CA final student 
 21 likes  73 points

View Profile | My Other Post

This is a humble request to ICAI so that atleast other people don't waste their time and effort for a course which promises many or delivers nothing because if you are not a CA it means that all your efforts are brought down to NULL value.

God is great (CA final student)     22 July 2010

God is great
CA final student 
 21 likes  73 points

View Profile | My Other Post

It is very easy to say positive attitude bla bla ...............

But the facts remains:

Is there a realistic chance of qualifying when the pass% is around 3%. Should the remaining 97% be made scapegoats as mere participants.

This is no sport to say that winning or losing does not matter - only participation matters.

At the end of the day all that matters is

Whether you have passed or not

So, Winning is all that matters. Winners take all.

1 Like

Pranjal (Student CA IPC / IPCC)     22 July 2010

Pranjal
Student CA IPC / IPCC 
 23 likes  530 points

View Profile | My Other Post

I fully endorse your view.If you are with linkedin please post your this message under the group "Indian Chartered Accountants-ICAI-Largeast CA Group".Please get yourself registered with www.linkedin.com * post your this view there.I'm sure you're going to hear more & more saying that whatever is going at present is correct.I hope to see your there soon.

CA.Mahesh Dhanotiya (Practicing Chartered Accountant)     22 July 2010

CA.Mahesh Dhanotiya
Practicing Chartered Accountant 
 1 likes  56 points

View Profile | My Other Post

The Institute wants money only, it will never make entry norm strigent.Dear friend even if all the students are brillant  and study with dedication then also 3% will pass thus remaining 97% will be loosers. 

avater

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))     26 July 2010

Kalpesh Chauhan,
Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com) 
 1034 likes  8297 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Originally posted by : Pranjal

I fully endorse your view.If you are with linkedin please post your this message under the group "Indian Chartered Accountants-ICAI-Largeast CA Group".Please get yourself registered with www.linkedin.com * post your this view there.I'm sure you're going to hear more & more saying that whatever is going at present is correct.I hope to see your there soon.

seeker (JUNIOR OFFICER)     26 July 2010

seeker
JUNIOR OFFICER 
 53 likes  227 points

View Profile | My Other Post

dear God is Great

 

This will be against the principle requirement of CA Trade not profession

 

They need coolies and how will they get them if there is easy entry. India is highly populated to give false dream to these collies easy entry is must and save Trader's ( C.A ) cost easy entry is must

 

Regards

 

avater

jose.p (CA in service)     26 July 2010

jose.p
CA in service 
 244 likes  1676 points

View Profile | My Other Post

ICAI wont listen to you. Otherwise, how will they earn money?Where will they get cheap labour?

pavan (Articled assistant)     26 July 2010

pavan
Articled assistant 
 42 points

View Profile | My Other Post

As per ICAI, it wants only income and nothing else,...which can not happen if it change the entry pattern....

But from students point of view, the entry process has to be changed. so that atleast few people will be spared from becoming scapegoats finally....


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  




Popular Discussion


view more »





Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here