Easy Office
LCI Learning

Discuss and Download CA Final Exam question paper Nov 2013

Page no : 6

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 10 November 2013

I request to all the ca club members not to ask and share solutions. Please it would demoralise other students in case he/she answered wrong and can affect the preparations of other papers. U can share like it was tough, lengthy etc but dont ask for solutions now.Kindly solve papers only after exam is over.
1 Like

Nagam saisameer (CA FINAL ) (170 Points)
Replied 10 November 2013

Please don't discuss answers sir.Requested to  upload after exams.

1 Like

CA Surbhi Bansal (Faculty-Auditing) (56 Points)
Replied 10 November 2013

Hint answers of C.A. Final Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics paper november 2013 

It is very much clear from the paper that only those students who had done whole syllabus and not the selective studies or topics, could attempt it nicely.
Q 1a.... AS11 in CASR given in accounts rtp.
Q1b.....SA402 and SAE3402.page 1.40 of my book para"obtaining an understanding of the services provided by a service organisation" . This is same as question 17 and 24a of practice mannual, discussed and marked in our special class on practice mannual.
Q1c....SA705(new) page 1.91 of the book annexure iii of qualified opinion in case of inability to obtain sufficient and appropriate evidences  as discussed in class also." Basis for qualified opinion " para alongwith quantification to be specifically mentioned.
Q1d....sa 500 , 505 , and 580 to be mentioned. Finally chart given in sa705 and discussed in detail in class (qualified/disclaimer)
Q2a.....clause 2 of part I of first schedule (page 2.10 of my book) guilty. Similar cases discussed and explained in class also.
Q2b....clause 6 of part I of first schedule ( page 2.16 of book point 1 in clause 6) not guilty.. discussed in class.
Q2c....srs 4410 .. same letter is given on page 1.118 of the book.
Q2d...topic 1.17 of book SA 320 (revised). Specifically mention frf also.
Q3a....AS 29 and AS 15 .. refer to sa 500 620 and 705 (modified opinion ) also.
Q3b....page 3.10 and 3.12 of the book. Thoroughly discussed in class with the help of keywords also.
Q3c...SA 520 . Topic 1.27 (SAP)of the book. thoroughly discussed in class with the help of technique to remember all four factors.
Q3d...clause 11 of part I of first schedule. Page 2.27 of book. ( guilty assuming he is engaged in other occupation without obtaining prior and specific permission) discussed in classes on PE and practice mannual 
Q4a...AS 23 and SA 705
Q4b....topic 13.6 first heading. Explained in class with the help of procedure
Q4c...rules wrt deposits not in audit but given in law books.
Q4d.. this is ipcc level question. Either write in general or same topic is given in my ipcc book chapter 4.
Q5a.. AS 26 and SA 705
Q5b...page 7.14 of the book last q and its answer. Discussed in class also
Q5c...same as q1(i) on page 7.1 of practice mannual.  Specifically covered and marked in special classes on practice mannual.
Q5d...CARO page6.7 of the book. Procedure like animation shown in the class to be followed. Drafting discussed in class while doing q (c) on page 6.29 .
Q6a....general points on vouching of  expenses as explained in class with the help of chart to be discussed
Q6b....page 2.16 and 2.20 of the book . Clause 6 and 7 of part I of first schedule. Guilty for soliciting and advertising as explained in class also
Q6c... turnover calculation for the purpose of tax audit is same as per the rule given on page 6.16 of the book. Same rule to be adopted like we adopted in case studies in caro.
Q6d....page 18.2 of book point 2 "audit committee" wrt requirement of meetings discussed in class
Q7a...chapter 19 on peer review .. mention stages, objectives and technical std.
Q7b...page 8.3 of book
Q7c...listing agreement
Q7d....topic 10.2 of book sub heading 1
Q7e...topic 12.2 (EIA and its format)

P.S. these are my personal views and hint answers. Students should refer to icai's suggested answers also whenever published. Again icai proved that " question paper kahi se bhi aa sakta hai... sab kuchh important hai... poora syllabus karo with more emphasis on understanding the concepts so that you can apply those in exams" thank you.

2 Like

* Manas Kapoor * (CA Final ) (25 Points)
Replied 11 November 2013

Agree with abhishek, VERY lengthy paper.

shobhit goel (CA) (24 Points)
Replied 11 November 2013

Paper was easy and all the answers were from back.

Nanda kishore E R (bbm) (35 Points)
Replied 11 November 2013

Ya. Hardly one or two questions came from rtp.

Nanda kishore E R (bbm) (35 Points)
Replied 11 November 2013

Ya. Hardly one or two questions came from rtp.

CA. N Kondaiah (Sr Audit Assisstant) (83 Points)
Replied 11 November 2013

institute view has indirectly shown in ca final question papers...

assessee (...) (546 Points)
Replied 11 November 2013

1st Group was very hard GRACE MARKS should be given no doubt in SFM AUDIT 

Mandeep Pandey (Article) (47 Points)
Replied 12 November 2013

Th's s so called CA Exam

CA Bhavin Venugopal (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (681 Points)
Replied 12 November 2013

Thanx 4 sharing your views friends...

CA Rahul Singh (CA B.com (hons) Mcom Pursuing)   (185 Points)
Replied 13 November 2013

today's paper was Ladoo.... all questions were from either past RTPs or Study Material

R. VIJAYARAGAVAN (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (36 Points)
Replied 13 November 2013

friends, please share the question paper

Kalpesh Chauhan, (Tax Assistant (Accounting Technician CA FINAL CS PROF. PROG. B.Com))   (8310 Points)
Replied 13 November 2013

Today 's paper was very good. I had able to attempt 88 marks

Aniket Naik (Student) (79 Points)
Replied 13 November 2013

In my view it was easy but as usual LENGHTY

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: