Easy Office
LCI Learning

Discuss and Download CA Final Exam question paper Nov 2013

Page no : 10

HighFloat (I love to Read) (146 Points)
Replied 04 December 2013

bhaiji... yoh toh result hi bta si... key hogo... full marks or no marks...

saravanakumar (CA Completed) (44 Points)
Replied 06 December 2013

FR is very lengthy paper

Parankusa ( ) (78 Points)
Replied 08 March 2014

Hi,

I have a doubt in Nov-13 question paper, solution to Q-4 (Consolidation). Please clarify. While adjusting the profits of Rat Ltd for preference dividend for current and previous year, why is the preference dividend for previous year also Rs. 2,250/-. Cat Ltd bought preference shares only in Current year. The preference dividend to outsiders for the previous year should be 1,82,250/- (20,25,000*9%). It is known that these were subscribed in previous year itself as it states that Cat Ltd purchased from existing shareholders. Please help.

Parankusa ( ) (78 Points)
Replied 08 March 2014

Hi,

I have a doubt in Nov-13 question paper, solution to Q-4 (Consolidation). Please clarify. While adjusting the profits of Rat Ltd for preference dividend for current and previous year, why is the preference dividend for previous year also Rs. 2,250/-. Cat Ltd bought preference shares only in Current year. The preference dividend to outsiders for the previous year should be 1,82,250/- (20,25,000*9%). It is known that these were subscribed in previous year itself as it states that Cat Ltd purchased from existing shareholders. Please help.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: