Easy Office

Direct tax ca final best book

Page no : 2

(Guest)

According to me VINOD GUPTA Sir's Book id d best

PROS:

1. while reading u will feel that someone is teaching to you

2.Bare Act is given for G.K. and then the analysis of same is given with examples

3. Examples are base to peek, i.e. 1st will be a basic one the the 1st eg is xtended by what if analysis and thereby covering all possible situations and therefore u will get a complete grip over the concept of each section

4. wherever necessary MEMORANDUM OF FINANCE BILL  EXPLANING THE LEGISLATIVE INTENT BENHIND INTRODUCING THE SECTION IS GIVEN so that u dont hv to rote d section but simply understand the same

5.GOD MODULE i.e. SUMMARY MODULE is also there which consists of merely 300 pages. It is a MASCOT module. Before exams u just hv to go through that module only. It is a EXAM Geast of all sections.

CONS

1. After reading the book u will be REGRETTING that u havent taken coachin from VG sir

2. If u r pursuing coaching 4m somewhere else then u will simply ANNOY with the fact that what oher teachers hv taught u is not only 70% of knowledge covered in VG sir mat and the money u hv spent in coaching is waste

I hv already gone through that phase. I was JAYESH GUPTA student and my career was almost ruined untill i bought VG sir mat. What look like a BORING n BURDENOUS subject suddenly became EASY n INTERESTING...

2 Like

Aditya Amar (Stduent) (261 Points)
Replied 27 March 2012

GO for Girish Ahuja.... Because it is easy in language to learn.....

1)it is more conceptual....

2)There are problems after every difficult concept

3)There is tabbled diagrams for every difficult concepts

4)CAse laws are given at the end of relevant concept

5)Mistakes are less when compared to any other books.

Ramesh.P (Manager Finance) (31 Points)
Replied 28 March 2012

TN. Manoharan is the best. The book has  good illustrations and exercises to understand the subject,

Shweta (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 22 June 2012

wat about gupta ahuja???

CA. Aabhishek Khurana (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (364 Points)
Replied 23 June 2012

KNOWLEDGE WISE- T.N. MANOHARAN

EXAM POINT OF VIEW- PADHUKA IS THE BEST

2 Like

Nisha (-) (45 Points)
Replied 16 July 2013

which is the best book to refer for final ca direct tax and indirect tax?? Please inform as my attempt is due on nov1.??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: