Easy Office

DG SIR REGISTERATION

Page no : 2

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 07 March 2010

DEEPAK GUPTA CLASSES:

https://deepakguptaclasses.com/

(Guest)

i agree with ashish, ajay jain sir has stopped taking classes for final. & wat d hell is going on 18000 rs for one subject- idtn @ DG, is d institute sleeping, wat about its so called motto ""ca education is  amongst the  cheapeast course"". one of my friends in pune told me dat dg chargd around 8000rs for idt in their october 2009 batch, wat a rapid rate of increase....

1 Like

Naresh Sharma (Audit Assistant) (21 Points)
Replied 08 March 2010

Please temme how to register for the DG sir.

Since there is no information on the site.

Vivek (Finally passed CA Final...!!!!!)   (1097 Points)
Replied 08 March 2010

Hi all, I dont understand Why students are so worried about coaching classes.... U can clear exams with self study also.....

Prateek, How u r linking coaching institutes fees with ICAI's motto ""ca education is  amongst the  cheapeast course"... ? Wthether  ICAI anywhere  told students  to join coaching institues....? No na....? So, dont put ICAI at fault.... It is the fault of the students who think that they cant pass without coaching or they can easily pass if they join such coastly coaching classes..... ICAI has no role in it....

Believe in yourselves... Refer good books & do self study.... You can surely pass & can save hard earned money of your parents too.....

1 Like

CA PRAVEEN KESHAV (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (331 Points)
Replied 08 March 2010

yar no one is getting registered what the hell is it????????????

CA PRAVEEN KESHAV (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (331 Points)
Replied 08 March 2010

always showing server is busy........its a wastage of time ...........fee is also hiked............then also we have to face a lot of problem in registering.............

Ashish Ojha (Chartered Accountant) (469 Points)
Replied 08 March 2010

Vivek... All students are not so much intelligent that they can do all subjects witrh self study... Thus coaching is practical truth in todays time.. exceptions are always there but for a mass majority of students it is still a need. Taking advantage of students by hiking fee so high cannot be justified in any cicumstance..

Ur Answer is similar to what Sharad pawar said on rising sugar prices in the country, he said-'' people should not eat sugar much, we can easily live without sugar. It causes diabities. So rising sugar prices is not a big problem''

Shobhit (Article) (33 Points)
Replied 08 March 2010

DG sir is the best... he have awsome knwledge of his subject... i m also taking his batch....

keep trying on his website...

try your luck...

Puneet (learner) (105 Points)
Replied 08 March 2010

Brothers

I Agree with Vivek that we can do self study. Why we are westing our Importent time for searching a cotching class. I know that i will take time but you will able to understand the things deeply.

On the other way if you want cotching you can go for that no doubt.. but dont wait for that.

2 Like

Replied 08 March 2010

Hi Ashish, I think you have the feeling of "Join coaching & pass"..... Go ahead.... I know many students, who have joined coaching & failed..... & many who passed by self-study.... It all depends on your thinking dear.... If you consider coaching as essential as sugar, i dont want to hurt you..... But dont look for ICAI to control "sugar price" (coaching fees).

Charging high price is not justified.....? are yar.... coaching classes are conducted by private institutions.... Then surely they fix the fees depending on the demand.... At the end of the day, they must also make money na....? It is the business they are carrying on... & not social service.....

Lastly, i agree that ICAI material is poor in presentation & quality..... They must improve the quality of material so that students need not go for coaching.......

Replied 08 March 2010

Thanks Puneet for supporting me.... Best of luck for your exams....

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 08 March 2010

AGREE WITH PUNEET AND VIVEK..........

REFER ONLY REFERENCE BOOKS OF ANY OF TOP PROFESSORS & START SELF-STUDY

sakshi (article) (21 Points)
Replied 08 March 2010

hey i have heard dat rajkumar sir teaches very gud

i m thinkin 2 drop dg's batch frm ma mind,,,,,,,,,,,,

even he is charging a huge fees,,,n still this is untolerable,,,,,,,,

plz any body tell me rajkumar sir's no.

him (Assistant Manager) (21 Points)
Replied 08 March 2010

please provide me the way how i can register myself for DG sir's classes

Thanks & regards,

H!M

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 09 March 2010

Can any one able to come chennai? Vaidheeswaran class also best. It is taken in Sree sankara college Mylapore.

Is paying Rs 18000/- and attending the class is mandatory. Think twice  and act wise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: