Easy Office
LCI Learning

CS, CA, CWA (amendment) bill, 2011

Page no : 2

CS RAJESH C.CHOUDHARY (ASSISTANT MANAGER) (14607 Points)
Replied 16 December 2011

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful information brother.

keep it up....

Sourav Banerjee MA,MSW (Shabda Bramha) (8842 Points)
Replied 16 December 2011

@ Renu

Dear Sister,

My attachments are 3,4 and 3 pages long respectively. Guessing from the huge no. of pages, i.e., 397, I think it must be the Draft COMPANIES BILL, 2011(Bill No. 121 of  2011) .

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks for a useful update!!

(Guest)

ab koi cwa student icai serch karega to use chartered institute pahle milega...... Wahhh akalmand India k leaders tum mahan ho.. maaan gye indian leaders ko ICAI means cost accountants or chartered accountants............Sharm aati hai inki akal per ye desh kaise chalate hai.

(Guest)

Many thanks Souravda 

M S ANAND (AGM Finance) (74 Points)
Replied 17 December 2011

I am a Fellow member of both the ICWA and ICAI  institute and this game of one upmanship between the governing bodies of both the Institutes regarding politics of name change is downright disgusting puerile and smacks of not having a mature attitude to tackling real issues in the Accounting Sector.We grow in Stature by Sharing not by grabbing opportunities.Ultimately a Stage will come when the reputation of both the institutes will be in tatters in this game of brinkmanship.Are the Council members of both the Institutes Listening or fiddling While Rome Burns ?

1 Like

PIYUSH SINGH (student) (2471 Points)
Replied 17 December 2011

Thanks for sharing.

*RENU SINGH * (✩ §m!ℓ!ñġ €ม€§ fℓม!ñġ ђ♪gђ✩ )   (21627 Points)
Replied 19 December 2011

@ da ...

I was also  thinking d same . So thought to confirm smiley

thanksyes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro