Cpt roll no.

I have cleared my CPT in June 2014, and I didn't got my marksheet now I lost my admit card to, so I want to know my cpt roll no. Full Name :- Suchit Gulati Registration No. :- NRO0396625 kindly help me or provide me any link from where I can download my cpt marksheet. thankx in advance.
Replies (3)
Contact ICAI. They will provide duplicate marksheet.

Since you are asking for marksheet of June 2014, you need to contact institute for issuance of duplicate marksheet.

How much time it take to get the duplicate copy of my CPT marksheet?? Thankx

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details