Counting my days........

bhadresh (student) (36 Points)

02 September 2010  

Hello frnds..  I’m Bhadresh from Bangalore. I read success stories which hav been Published in the CA club.

Actually I’m very happy to know those achievement but the other side am asshamed myself  that i couldn’t.  bcoz right now I’m a 25 yr old  B.com graduate. Initially I registered myself to PE-II course after my graduation in 2005 December but I couldn’t take the exam till to last attempt. I had coaching and took my first attempt in 2010 May. The thing is I’m unable to concentrate on my studies.whenever I open the book I feel like going to die inside.

The only reason for this is Guiltyness… I’m very much guilty about wasting of time. I wasted 5 yrs after my B.com. bcoz of this reason I didn’t do well my last May10 attempt. One more fate of ma life is, I had been working with a senior chartered accountant to Bangalore almost 3.1/2 years but i had not registered for articleship. If I did that atleast my articleship whould have been complected by this time n got eligible to write final exam Now my dream of CA postponed to 3 years bcoz I have to do 3 years articleship…

I am coming from a middle class formar family. At the age of 3 of mine I left my parents and staying with my uncle from  past 20+ years. They treating me like their own son but you can’t share ur feeling freely with people other than your own father or mother right??

atleast people have parents to share their feeling but for me they are there but…??? am that much fate person in this world. Each and every step of my life is pain only. I can not explain how it screwing me….

My family have a big hope upon me but I’m in the situation that to ashamed to show my face to them, I feel like cheating them, so I constantly avoiding them. So many time I decided to end up my life but I console myself that I’m not a coward guy, I can win and I will…..

Now I left my office to study but I couldn’t concentrate on studies. I’m laggin behind 4-5 years compare to other students. What to do now?? 

If I pass IPCC in this  november10 attempt I will complete my CA at the age of 29 what will be the position at that age. Really  I don’t have any hope in ma life... 

But one thing for sure I don’t wanna giveup CA. it’s my Desire....

Looking for a single ray of fortune n hope…….