Easy Office
LCI Learning

Counting my days........

Page no : 2

Valli (Student -CWA) (157 Points)
Replied 03 September 2010

Past is the Past.. We can't change anything in the past. Age is not  a factor.Leave that thought.Pls think about the future. Don't waste your time in hand  by thinking of the past.Focus on your studies . Put all your efforts towards studies to acheive your goal.

All the best

seeker (JUNIOR OFFICER) (227 Points)

Dear

I do not like to advise any body still want to give you, as I found some similiarities in you with me.

You are just 25, In western countries , this is time when people usually decide their carrer,, Lateral learning is a common thing.

Live the life do not have the feeling of guilty,come out of this complex

After three year you will be 28 It will go on increasing,

You have your own life and live as you want, you want to do ca do it, what other think does not matter they are also preoccupied about their problems in life.

Knowledge matters and you are a old horse in this field , take benefit of that

make a strong mind. do not deley things and do not listen to your lazy heart.

There is only one way you have to move forward. With your firm you will only get respect in society. with regards to your personal problem it is false feelings created by your mind to give you excuse to be blind about the reality.

regards

CA Finalist (Article Assitant) (289 Points)

Hello Mr. Bhadresh!
After reading your query, nothing really went into my mind, but you actually put down the same feeling which i had gone through during the last 2 years.
i have graduated in the year 2007. i cleared my pe1 in nov 05. after graduating in 2007 i joined a big4 as an employee for 1.5 yrs untill october 08, and gave up my ca studies dat time, considering to pursue CIMA or MBA.  i enjoyed my work during all those 1.5 yrs, coz i was very young at dat age,22. i was on the top of the world. when 1.5 yrs were nearing by, i realized myself that i am not yet competent enough to get along in the corporate world and i need more knowledge on the subjects to perform well.
dats when i decided to continue my ca studies. 
my first eligibility for pe2 was in Nov 06. but i gave up all my attempts i.e NOV 06, MAY 07, NOV 07, MAY 08, NOV 08. I have almost wasted 2.5 precious years. My first attempt was in Jun 09. the very first attempt i gave, the results of pe2 was a terrible shock. .25% pass percent. for the first time in the history of CA such a low pass percent.
WHAT AN ENTRY? guess where did i keep my head, mind etc., I was terribly disappointed shocked.. I nearly missed the aggregate. then came Nov 09. After recovering from the shock and lot of grief, i started preparing for NOV 09 from September 1st onwards. initially it went on good but later on i had some personal problems. like mom had met with an accident. i had got fever for around 10days. although i had few days in my hand, ie around 40 days. i studied like a dog. wrote my exam in nov 09. got results on feb 10. result was again fail!!! lost the aggregate by 6 marks. i was like.. felt like committing suicide. this was specially because people from pcc and ipcc are passing so easily, and me despite giving so many efforts i could get through. and da most pinching part is all these pcc and ipcc guys were so young, while i was around 24.
i again did not lose my hope and gave an attempt in may 10. this time i studied consistently without any tension. although i was disappointed at times, i kept my cool, prayed god and at the same time showered anger at him. finally when the results were announced, this time i passed with flying colors. i scored 328. its a top score in my state, andhra pradesh. ultimately wat i can say is, my hardwork and prayers and luck paid off. now i am 24 and started my articles yesterday. although i now work with all kiddos around 19-21.. i am not thinking to give a thought about the age, but to learn as much as i can.
so my dear friend, dont lose hope. and give ur hardwork and pray god. CA is such a profession which tests your patience. you will grow stronger and stronger with each failure,believe me. so NEVER BACK DOWN. give a damn about your age, and go ahead with your studies if you think you want to be a successful CA. YOu can contact me at +91-9949496094 in case you have any queries.

(Guest)

CA Final (CA Final Student) (856 Points)

:)  Don't Worry bro.............

Piyush Tewari (Manager Accounts) (46 Points)

Dear Frnd

If you pass your ipcc in Nov 2010 then you can be a chartered accountant at the age of 29 as you said, but if you will not study you will never pass and will never be a CA, & will again waste very beautiful years of your life by just crying.

better stop crying and just do it, bcoz "BETTER LATE THAN NEVER"

Sandeep (CA Final) (166 Points)

Dont worry friend.

Even i appeared for PE II at the age of 27. Attended IT Training at the age of 29 and registered for final and Articleship at 29 after practicle experience almost 10+ years (More than three student's articleship). After PE II clearance i had three different offers of 5 Lac + (obviously because of experience) but i opted for articleship and this all (ITT and Articleship/Final Registration) was just after 15 days of my marriage.Nobody except me financially supports my family and i sacrificed 5+ offers for genuine articleship (Where 18 year college student who never attended office in his life opts for dummy). Only after 29 i cleared my m com (both parts). At 28 i appeared for ICWA Inter stage two and cleared it with one day leave.All this is after 7-8  years of my t.y.b.com.

My friend, for good things it is never late.Every day in life is a new day and allows you to do everything that it offers to do to others.What is important is what you concentrate on.

Just don't think of age.You can start at anytime.What matters is where you finish and not when or where you start.May be you will find it somewhat difficult (financially).But just do it with courage.

2 Like

shanker (CA- PCC) (27 Points)

hiiiiiiiii bhadresh ., i really appreciate ur efforts 2 bcom ca. bt dis time u r gng to   write  ur ipcc na? so i am cnfidnt abt u tat u will defently clear dis time pakka sure .after gttng results i wnt to listen good news frm u .best of luck

CA.KSK (Industrial Training) (72 Points)

Mr.Bhadresh,

Hope you are a feeling a little better now after reading the Views expresses by our fellow CCI members. Come on what if you are 25 now, you can still become a Chartered Accountant. The Choice is yours you can either take the challenge head on Finish CA and have a Great Future ahead (or) you can worry about the past and certainly you will be regretting the future.

Kindly dont curse yourself. you are Good enough to do CA and trust me you have all it takes to be a CA one day. Always remember "Its the Test of Fire that Brings out Fine Steel" .  All the 5 fingers are not the same so please dont compare yourself with others because if you do you are certainly insulting yourself.

Beleive in yourself because belief is what seperates the Talented ones from the successful ones. I will finish with this Motivational Quote

"Never Compare the timing of your success with others because its take time to Construct a Monument as Compared to an Ordinary Building"

You can feel free to write to me at caksk @ rediffmail.com

Regards

CA.K.S.Karthikeyan

1 Like

manish jain,Sr.Executive-Audit (SECRET) (237 Points)

hey buddy,chill yaar,dont worry

jo bina fail hue CA banta hai,,,use pura knowledgenahi hota

so be bindaas

all is well bolke padhai suru kar de...

C.A. Prasad Bhumkar (prop) (52 Points)

Please dont worry my friend...tension nai leneka...bole to ekdam mast reheneka, aur jaam ke padhneka.study day and night..u should study for atleast 12 hrs in a day.and clear u r concepts.if u have any problem in concets, plz join crash course or attend the lectures conducted by ICAI,unless u r concepts are clear it will be difficult to pass.

and dont worry abt u r age.god bless you.

Venkat M (FCA) (133 Points)

Right.No need to worry                                                                                                                                                    .

CA Navin Jain (MANAGER (FINANCE & ACCOUNTS))   (11768 Points)

Dear

Chech the following link

/forum/can-u-read-this-profile-by-giving-few-minutes--101931.asp

Robin (AUDITOR) (854 Points)

Clear your IPCC now and look for ALL INDIA FIRST RANK IN FINAL... YOU GOT  YEARS EXPERIENCE PLUS ARTICLESHIP EXPERIENCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE YOU ARE BETTER THAN FINANCE MINISTER AND OUR PAST PRESIDENTS OF ICAI.

JUST PROVE IT..STAY ON THE CREASE WITH ROCK SOLID LIKE MR. DEPENDABLE BANGALORE BOY RAHUL DRAVID

swati (Articled clerck) (129 Points)

Hi Bhadresh,

Just remember one thing...

"DO UR DUTY PROPERLY AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE FRUITS" - BHAGAVAD GITA

So just and just concentrate on studies and then u will see the amazing results...!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: