Childhood

Childhood


As I think of days that have gone by,
Memories stir deep inside, I think I wanna cry...


My mind’s suddenly all so stunned,
And those life’s precious lessons I had learned...


All of it is like a bitter sweet symphony,
Every day I’ve lived is but a crippling irony...


Each of those days I spent on the playground,
Friends and friendship that I had found...


As time went by, my mates got few,
Life’s tough, a bitter pill I had to chew...


I remember my childhood, a distant dream,
Time waits for none, this makes me scream...


The world keeps moving, I must go on,
Sweet and fragrant, but each rose has a thorn...

Replies (3)
Very nice................

yesyes

yes..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details