Easy Office
LCI Learning

Changes in syllabus for CA final May 2011

Page no : 2

(Guest)

ITS   80 % CORRECT

Monotosh Laha (Articled assistant) (28 Points)
Replied 02 February 2011

THANKS FOR SHARING.............

CA-CWA RAVI (CA-CWA in industry) (5464 Points)
Replied 02 February 2011

what are u trying to convey i could not understand ? all the Modules except dt and idt on icai.org are now updated by icai. but when i checked them only isca and sfm are changed rest are same! now u are saying that sox is not there but it is there as chapter number 22 ! please do not confuse yourself wid practice manuals ! they are just the sample question given by icai which is volume 2 in each subject after updation of january 2o11 is carried out ! do not worry and do wht u did in november 2010 just update ur self with 

1. isca chapter 4 and chapter 8.. 

2.read dt and idt supplementry study paper along with 2010 case laws 

3.Sebi regulations of ICDR for Law 

4. Also read SA 800, 805 and 810 for Audit.

5. i dont think there is any other change for May 2011.

CA. Apoorva Mathur (FRESHER) (128 Points)
Replied 03 February 2011

BUT SFM HAS MANY CHANGES.. WHAT 2 DO FOR THAT??

Radhika (Student) (21 Points)
Replied 03 February 2011

Can anyone say whether this news are confirm or not?????

If its true please tell the Source.....

CA Mayank Garg (CA ) (112 Points)
Replied 04 February 2011

This is incorrect as i confirmed about the same file from Board of Studies..they also dunt have any information abt these changes.

(Guest)

i have checked the latest modules but sox act, decision tree analysis are still there....pl.tell the source of this...

(Guest)

there are changes but not worry abt them , and dnt get panic just study as u do i will provide u the supplemantary  of all the changes  by  20 of this months  , as one of the leading  classes are preparing there notes , its just a  day study   apart  from  direct , indirect tax they are making  80 pages notes for all the changes in accounts , fm , claw  and audit   which includ    sa  and as

1 Like

Priya (article) (503 Points)
Replied 05 February 2011

Originally posted by : ramsinghania

there are changes but not worry abt them , and dnt get panic just study as u do i will provide u the supplemantary  of all the changes  by  20 of this months  , as one of the leading  classes are preparing there notes , its just a  day study   apart  from  direct , indirect tax they are making  80 pages notes for all the changes in accounts , fm , claw  and audit   which includ    sa  and as

VERY VERY THNXXXXX :)

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: