CCI Members please read..Sad News,..

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)

31 May 2011  

HELLO FRNDS,....JUST READ THE BELOW LINES AND MAKE A JUDGEMENT OF THE SITUATION IN INDIA,....ALL THE MONEY MAKERS AND RICH PEOPLE HAVE D CONTROL RAHTER THAN THE GOVERNMENT,...MY GRANDFATHERS USED TO SAY THAT "INDIA IS A DEVELOPING COUNTRY,.."MY DAD USED TO SAY THAT "INDIA IS A DEVELOPING COUNTRY",.NOW WE ARE SAYING THE SAME THING,.THE FUTURE GENERATIONS WIL ALSO SPEAK THE SAME THING,.THESE R D REASONS...

1- we live in a nation where rice is 40/-per kilo & a sim card is free.

2- pizzas reaches home faster than the ambulance & police.

3- car loans offered have less interest than education loans.

4-students with 45% get into elite institutions through the quota system & those with 90% lose out because of merit and caste reservation

5-a millionaire can buy a cricket team instead of donating to charity. two ipl teams were auctioned at3300 crores & we are still a poor country where people starve without two square meals.

6-our footwear is sold in a/c showrooms,but the vegetables that we eat are sold on the footpath.

7- where everybody wants to be famous ,but nobody wants to follow the righteous path to be famous.

8- assembly complex buildings get ready within a year, while public transport bridges take several years.

9- where we make lemon juice with artifical flavours,& dishwash liquids with real lemon.

10- and finally our politicians ,actors & industrialists get instant bail & are seen enjoying themselves thus making an open mockery of our system.

11-people study in india and work abroad,..wats d use???????

12- terrorists who have attacked the parliament,taj hotel,& have gunned down some of our best policemen but are still enjoying in jail although death sentence for them has been passed by the so called supreme court.

THIS LIST IS JUST A BRIEF ONE,....U CAN ADD COUNTLESS REASONS TO THE ABOVE,....

THIS IS OUR INDIA,......EVERYONE IS  BOTHERED ABOUT MAKING MONEY AND LEAST BOTHERED ABT SPENDING IT IN THE RIGHT WAY,.....

ITS GONNA BE HARD TIME AND I DONT THINK THERE"S IS ANYTHING WHICH WE CAN DO,......

THIS IS INDIA AND WE SHOULD FEEL SHAME TO SAY THAT INDIA IS PROGRESSING,...

SADLY ,INDIA WILL ALWAYS BE A DEVELOPING COUNTRY,....