I WANTED 2 KNOW WHETHER THERE IS A SITE WHICH OFFERS ALL CASE LAWS OF INCOME-TAX?
AT THE MOMENT IM LOOKING FOR DETAILED PRONOUNCEMENTS OF THE CASE LAW- Kachwala Gems Vs JCIT & also CIT Vs Standard Radiators
I WANTED 2 KNOW WHETHER THERE IS A SITE WHICH OFFERS ALL CASE LAWS OF INCOME-TAX?
AT THE MOMENT IM LOOKING FOR DETAILED PRONOUNCEMENTS OF THE CASE LAW- Kachwala Gems Vs JCIT & also CIT Vs Standard Radiators
I wanted a REcent Case Law which was passed by ITAT Mumbai.
Its related to Sec 50C Implcations.
The ruling is Asset sale at a discount to not attract Capital Gains Tax u/s 50C
Regards
i wanted to know case law about the section 295 of Company Act, 1956
I wanted to know case law discussing that if director of the Company fall under section 295 of the Companies Act, 1956 and he made a Scheme of Amalgamation for Company if he found guilty under said section, could his act become null void?
I wanted to know case law discussing that if director of the Company fall under section 295 of the Companies Act, 1956 and he made a Scheme of Amalgamation for Company if he found guilty under said section, his act not become null void.
interested in case laws about release of siezed articles by high court
I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHAT WILL BE THE POSITION OF TAX ON LOANS GIVEN TO DIRECTORS WHICH HAVE NOT BEEN REPAID FROM INCEPTION TILL DATE
i ALSO WANTED RELEVANT CASE LAWS FOR LOANS GIVEN TO DIRECTORS, TREATED AS iNCOME IN HANDS OF DIRECTORS OR OTHERWISE
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Anupam Parashar & Co.
Ghaziabad
CA Final
View Details
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals