Can not update my dsc on mca21 portal

Hello Experts, I'm trying to update my DSC on MCA21 Portal. While I'm going through instructions I selected my DSC by clicking "Select Certificate" Button then system shows the message "You are already registered as director/designated partner/authorised representative against the userid: My UserName. Please answer the hint question below, if you want to update your DSC". But I don't remember the answer. In this case what should I do to update my DSC? It is very very urgent for our company that our one of two director want to resign and my DSC is required to proceed further. Thanks, Mahesh Jarange
Replies (2)

You can either uninstall the DSC on your system and then try to register freshly by using DSC or try operating from another System to sign digitally.

Thank you #Sathish M

Actually it was the problem at MCA21 Portal. I tried to Update my DSC (That was expired as authorized signatory of my company).
 
I raised the Support Ticket and got resolved by MCA's support team.
 
 
Thanks !

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details