I M DOING IPCC ALONG WITH B.COM NOW. CAN I DO CWA AND CS AT A TIME OR ANY RESTRICTIONS ON NO.OF DEGREES. I HEARD THAT ICAI PERMITS ONLY ONE COURSE PARALLEL TO CA. IS IT TRUE
If you are currently undergoing your articleship training then u need to submit form 112 to ICAI to communicate them wat other courses are you doing along with CA .
Then they will inform you via letter correspondence wther they allow you to do any other course with CA .
Originally posted by : TusharSSampatM.Com CA,CS-FINAL
If you are currently undergoing your articleship training then u need to submit form 112 to ICAI to communicate them wat other courses are you doing along with CA .
Then they will inform you via letter correspondence wther they allow you to do any other course with CA .
Best of luck.
agreed
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies