Easy Office

CA INSTITUTE NEW COACHING PROPOSALS..?

Page no : 3

shakuntala chhangani (FCA Course co-ordinator WIRC coaching centre)   (2525 Points)
Replied 02 June 2010

Friends, it is not a rumour. the institute is very serious about it. we have already conducted CPT revision lectures for CA institute at Mumbai. Due to huge demand, the course will be repeated from 6th to 11th June in Mumbai. The faculties will be the best in mumbai. We are also planning to start IPCC revision lectures somewhere in september 2010. Let us hope for the best.

Regards, CA Shakuntala Chhangani

shakuntala chhangani (FCA Course co-ordinator WIRC coaching centre)   (2525 Points)
Replied 07 June 2010

Further, it will not be made compulsory. the institute is just trying to provide the best faculties at most affordable cost. Hope you guys will appreciate this effort.

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 08 June 2010

ICAI would be commiting a harakiri; by making it compulsory. There are many sprawling coaching classes across the country. They can drag the icai under Competetion act and MRTP act.

(Guest)

very nice proposal.i wish it will soon get implemented.its the only way to curb those selfish,greedy,blood sucking teachers who are hungry of money and aren't concious abt students future.

(Guest)

if it happens it will be a good step of ICAI . But , it should be also taken into consideration while taking the decision , how the students outstation students will attend the classes? so , it should also be taken into consideration , while taking the decision.

BUT, in my opinion it woud be a good step by ICAI . IT WILL BE BENEFICIAL FOR STUDENTS WHO CAN'T AFFORD THE COSTLY COACHING GIVEN BY THE PRIVATE COACHING CENTRES

(Guest)
Originally posted by : RAVI KHANAL
bala sir
u are absolutely correct
ca amarjeet himself announced it in one of the seminar that they are making some mechanism for cumpulsary coaching for ca students 
they said i knw it is difficult task as we have more than 5 lakhs students
but as educomp brought the idea of satelite coaching we are also looking for some feasible solutions to this
and fees will be much more relaxing as compared to wat the students are right now paying in market
and if ICAI president  says so
it will be implemented !!!
howsoever difficult the task would be 
nothing is impossible
nandan nilkeni has also seek to do an impossible task of unique id for each and every indian just like any developd country 
and now manmohan singh's deputed nandan nilkeni is very close to implement the same
nothing is impossible 
cheers ICAI !!

AGREE WITH RAVI

Replied 12 June 2010

Dear friends, our WIRC has successfully conducted two revision test series for CPT students. The faculties were the best in the industry. Students also appreciated it very much.  It is the first step towards classroom coaching. The institute will probably start CPT course coaching with the same faculties in July. The fees will be very reasonable. it will NOT BE COMPULSORY. But at the same time, you know, it is not possible to take into consideration students going for outstation audits. 

1 Like

Rahul Gupta (Project Controller ACA MBA(Fin.))   (8014 Points)
Replied 12 June 2010

Originally posted by : shakuntala chhangani

Dear friends, our WIRC has successfully conducted two revision test series for CPT students. The faculties were the best in the industry. Students also appreciated it very much.  It is the first step towards classroom coaching. The institute will probably start CPT course coaching with the same faculties in July. The fees will be very reasonable. it will NOT BE COMPULSORY. But at the same time, you know, it is not possible to take into consideration students going for outstation audits. 

Thats very good for the students. If its not compulsory, then i think this the One of the Good move of ICAI. Reallly appreciable your effort. Thanks.

Ajeej Hussain (Audit Executive) (189 Points)
Replied 15 June 2010

Well i too feel its a welcome move to streamline the standards of the CA but it is possible only when u get good staff n good coaching at the chapters, which is not done by now.

I hope this wont get implemented coz there are big people well rooted deeply allover with several year of experience in running their coaching institutes. If this is implemented they have to stop all of a sudden which will be very difficult for them, moreover many of students who are already undergoing coaching migrating from different places also has to suffer alot.

but overall its a welcome move for me, coz the standards these days are sinking/drowning, in order to retain back the stage of CA earlier something rigid and stringent move is needed, and i hope ICAI is doing the same thing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro