Easy Office

CA Final results are highly manipulated...

Page no : 3

Naveen Kumar (CA, GDPA, ) (58 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

Yes Dear friends it is very true it is manipulated............i came to know from a CA Final valuer that those who clears 2nd group has to wait for another 3 attempts to clear his 1st group except in rare circumstances ................

Naveen Kumar (CA, GDPA, ) (58 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

Dear friends now its time to make an Union of students like n college....so that all well deserving students should clear .............

ARKA (COMMERCIAL MANAGER) (70 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

Naveen, I agree with you. Its high timne that a student's union sort of movement is required to bring in transparency. True, people are passing --  not that they are not. But the results and the evaluation and marks obtained leave much to be desired. Only 50 people get rank -- for others, there must be a level playing field and oppurtunity and not just on the whims and fantasies of the Institute and its President.

Ashwin (Ausit Assistant) (30 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

i lost the fisrt group by 4 marks... i dont know how my marks got down in law paper.. the good thing is i got exemption in auditing.... its 62

Ashwin (Ausit Assistant) (30 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

my marks in costing is not lookin got..

its juzt 37

law i have only 34

lost the first grup by 4 marks

Rahul (CA Practice ) (1818 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

Totally wrong that there is a slicing of 20marks in Costing. Reason being i had secured 56 marks. That means i must secured 76 marks, which is next to impossible.

Replied 17 January 2010

Naveen, I agree with you. There should be some unity amongst all CA strudents so that there is an equal level playing field. I have just checked Gr 2 results and out of approx 25000 students the pass out is only 3500 whihc is less than 10%. Does the Institute want us to believe that there is no one student out of the balance 22000 who could have passed the group? It is extremely difficult to believe and I strongly believe that the results this time have been highly manipulated. Now the scoop :- I know one of the examiners and the answer scriptts were couriered to Noida last Saturday. Hats off to the institute to bring out the results within 6 days of receiving answer sheets and tabulated marks from all examiners thruout the country. I wonder whether the marks were already tabulated and formulated earlier. Lets form a forum --  i can come forward provided I get support of like minded friends PAN INDIA.

Sangam (CA) (1329 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

Checking do play an important role...when we all very well know that maximum students who pass the exam are passing exactly at 50% or a little over. 

n yes it can b seen dat checking in costing...most getting not less but much less den their expectation n in exceptional circumstances sum getting more den dey had thought of. ha ha gud 4 d lucky ones... 

even in case of mics n all....sumtimes d checking seems to b normal but at times marks in d range of 20 n 30s....its not possible....it might b due to diff.. checkers strategy on d same paper...bcoz we do see marks scored in mics n people failing very badly in it...but wat can v  do...it depends on checker sumtimes..... but der shouldnt b so much disparity...... sumthing should b done.... 

Shiva Kumar (CA Final) (208 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

Hold on, don't let loose words due to emotions. All those manipulation is absolute crap as

1. There are 30,000 students, so single person cannot be targeted.
  2. If there is a particular subject where there is drastic reduction then it should have affected all and not only you.

Keep your head down and prepare even harder and try to get 70+ in each subject, then even if they reduce 20 in each paper nobody can prevent you from being a CA.

Shiva

2 Like

ARPIT GOYAL (ARTICLE CLERK) (42 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

ITS INSTITUE PLANNING. I THINK SO STUDENT IS DOING VERY WELL STUDY BUT INS. NOT WANT TO BECOME CA. ITS VERY BAD PLANNING FOR MANUPLATE THE MARKS .....

CA Sunil Agarwal (C.A) (368 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

hi i was agree even i got less mark than my last attemt and got down due to cost 27 marks

ankit gindoria (http://ankitthewriter.blogspot.com/)   (206 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

Originally posted by : Shiva Kumar
Hold on, don't let loose words due to emotions. All those manipulation is absolute crap as

There are 30,000 students, so single person cannot be targeted.

If there is a particular subject where there is drastic reduction then it should have affected all and not only you.

Keep your head down and prepare even harder and try to get 70+ in each subject, then even if they reduce 20 in each paper nobody can prevent you from being a CA.

Shiva

Mistake passer think that they deserve to pass and failours don't. We are not taking credit from passers. We just don't know why we failed. Did we performed bad? I don't think so, atleast for my law, DT and IDT i am damn sure, i could not get less than 50. So did they target me? ofcourse not. We are just questioning institute checking system which i called filtering system. They first decide how much people to clear and then check papers.

2 Like

Replied 17 January 2010

Shiva, I dont know whether you sat for Nov exams or not or you passed. It is pretty sertain that no individual out of 30000 students can be targetted name wise. Its not possible practically. But, somewhere, the Institute's entire examination system is not at all transparent and I am trying to question that. Why is no revaluation done? Why only checking of totals? Why Gr 2 results are historically bad and is going from worse to worst? Why it seems that average marks are being given? I know pretty well and I am going to invoke RTI on the institute regarding my MICS and IDT marks  where I have got 43 and 33 only. In MICS i cannot get less than an exemption and in IDT not less than 50. I would love to see my answer scriptt and the institute is bound to show me under RTI. Only then, the truth shall come out and I shall post tthe results in this forum. i am sure you shall hear a different story from me. Somewhere the institute shoudl be shaken so that it cannot play with thelives of students. I am trying to motivate other students in this forum who like me feel deprived to invoke RTI. With lots of applications under RTI, I am sure the Institutue shall weke up and take notice and try to bring in some sort of transparency. Responses please.

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

It is true that the costing and MICS papers were bolted up by the ICAI...many students fails group two for want of aggregate mark...

PS Prabhakar (Partner in a CA firm) (930 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

The Institute certainly does some serious botching up in valuations and results. And most definitely the Prez, who has very high 'interest' in students welfare (!) must have had his 'golden' hand there also. How can we forget that it was he who made the last minute (well, almost) change in the pattern of examination question papers by announcing that there would be no choice in the papers?  I was appaled to know that he even asked the question paper setters to put his family members' names in the  problems in the questioin papers (in Income Tax, I think) instead of the customary Mr X and Mrs Y (like for example, Mr X sold his house property in April 2008 etc. etc.). Believe me, this man is unbeleivable!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: