Easy Office

CA Final results are highly manipulated...

Page no : 5

Sharangdhar (CPA CISA exp in IFRS )   (264 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

Take an action. Appeal to get united and thousands will join you. Its time to raise voice.

Replied 18 January 2010

Take an action. Appeal to get united and thousands will join you. Its time to raise voice.

Replied 18 January 2010

write a letter, attach a DD for the required amount. i guess its 100 per subject. and send it out to delhi.

rechecking ka result.... it comes when u are already done preparing for the next attempt.

AND... trust me it NEVER helps. still if u r hopeful and want to spend some money... go ahead.

its like putting ur hand in mud hoping to get diamonds...it never helps... all u get back is mud.

CA CS Amit Borade (Chief Accountant) (2828 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

ur right Apurva.. Result of rechaking comes when u are already done preparing for the next attempt. Saying No change.

VIMAL (ASSISTANT MANAGER FINANCE)   (58 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

try under right to Information Act

CA Ghanshyam Joshi (CA, Dip IFR (ACCA UK)) (3229 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

Originally posted by : Vasanti
I AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU.....JUST THINK ABOUT SOMEONE WHO COULD NOT PASS BY MISSING ONLY 1 MARK. MY BROTHER GOT ONLY 199 AND HE COULD NOT CLEAR THE FINALS.
IN HIS LAST ATTEMPT HE MISSED JUST BY 3 MARKS...!!  I DONT HAVE ANY WORDS TO CONSOLE HIM. I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM. AND YES WE CERTAINLY DONT HAVE ANY OPTIONS TO QUESTION SUCH IRREGULARITIES.  I THINK ICAI IS PLAYING WITH FUTURE  AND THE ENTIRE CAREER OF THE STUDENTS.
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME IN KNOWING THE PROCEDURE OF RECHECKING THE PAPERS AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO KNOW THE RESULT ???
PLEASE HELP.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

A hand written application with DD of Rs. 100 per subject to be sent to Exam office Noida. Rechecking does not help. Please understand it is only RECHECKING and NOT REVALUATION of your already assessed answer book. They only checks whether all the answers are checked and marks awarded to them. They does not check whether the marks awarded correctly or not....

My Marks in this Exam and Last Exam are as follows -

Nov 09                            June 09

Costing                                         32                                  63    earlier exemption lost in june 09

MICS                                              43                                  39

DT                                                   44                                  37

IDT                                                   38                                  55

Total                                              157                                194 

In last attempt in rechecking the result was unchanged.... 

Replied 18 January 2010

I AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU.....JUST THINK ABOUT SOMEONE WHO COULD NOT PASS BY MISSING ONLY 1 MARK. MY BROTHER GOT ONLY 199 AND HE COULD NOT CLEAR THE FINALS.
IN HIS LAST ATTEMPT HE MISSED JUST BY 3 MARKS...!!  I DONT HAVE ANY WORDS TO CONSOLE HIM. I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM. AND YES WE CERTAINLY DONT HAVE ANY OPTIONS TO QUESTION SUCH IRREGULARITIES.  I THINK ICAI IS PLAYING WITH FUTURE  AND THE ENTIRE CAREER OF THE STUDENTS.
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME IN KNOWING THE PROCEDURE OF RECHECKING THE PAPERS AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO KNOW THE RESULT ???
PLEASE HELP.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

A hand written application with DD of Rs. 100 per subject to be sent to Exam office Noida. Rechecking does not help. Please understand it is only RECHECKING and NOT REVALUATION of your already assessed answer book. They only checks whether all the answers are checked and marks awarded to them. They does not check whether the marks awarded correctly or not....

Costing                                         32                                  63    earlier exemption lost in june 09

MICS                                              43                                  39

DT                                                   44                                  37

IDT                                                   38                                  55

Total                                              157                                194 

Replied 18 January 2010

PLEASE HELP.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

Basant kumar (CA FINAL STUDENT) (32 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

i thought i will get exemption in MIcs paper but unfortunately i got only 42 marks which is very horrible for me to clear the 2nd group ion first attempt.

(Guest)

Me too was disappointed from Costing And MICS...and same is for my 4 friends...

RD Verma (CA. Student) (314 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

Originally posted by : shiva kumar CA CWA
pls yaar dont coment our reputed institute, After the civils exams ca is the toughest in India.
Dont find fault always in the institute. Lets check from our side also because first ranker is even scoring the marks much competetive to the earlier exams.
If it is possible for the persons who have cleared it should be possible to others equally.

Replied 18 January 2010

R D Verma,

come out of the blind belief.

Abhishek (Student) (29 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

I am totally agree with you guys... this is happened in my case also/  i got only 27 marks in costing.. This was totally unexpected for me.. I was expecting atleast 55 marks... I dont know what they want (specially our haonerable president Shri UPA ji) from us . what should we write to clear the exam...... I am totally exhausted........

Abhishek (Student) (29 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

I am totally agree with you guys... this is happened in my case also/  i got only 27 marks in costing.. This was totally unexpected for me.. I was expecting atleast 55 marks... I dont know what they want (specially our honourable president Shri UPA ji) from us . what should we write to clear the exam...... I am totally exhausted........

CA Harshmeet Khurana (CA) (204 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

It was both Costing n MICS for me- 26 and 33 respectively..!!

SHOCKING result..!! I've lost my confidence, it was my first attempt..!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: