Easy Office

CA Final results are highly manipulated...

Page no : 4

JITENDRA DORLE (BCOM CA LCS DISA ICAI)   (54 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

Originally posted by : PS Prabhakar
The Institute certainly does some serious botching up in valuations and results. And most definitely the Prez, who has very high 'interest' in students welfare (!) must have had his 'golden' hand there also. How can we forget that it was he who made the last minute (well, almost) change in the pattern of examination question papers by announcing that there would be no choice in the papers?  I was appaled to know that he even asked the question paper setters to put his family members' names in the  problems in the questioin papers (in Income Tax, I think) instead of the customary Mr X and Mrs Y (like for example, Mr X sold his house property in April 2008 etc. etc.). Believe me, this man is unbeleivable!

Respected sir,
I am the 2nd rank holder in CS exam.i have cleared PE1 and PE2 in very first attempt.i have mentioned in all my answers the respective sections, provisions,Guidelines and related case laws(in DT,IDT and Law)also i have given references of SA and AS In Auditing paper.even then marks given in above subjects are very poor.it also appears that there are heavy intentional manupulation in GR2 as compare to GR1 just to show continuance of previous record even though the papers of Gr2 were easier than Gr1.
ROLL Number 08029       
Name JITENDRA NILBA DORLE
Group I
Advanced Accounting 054
Management Accounting and Financial Analysis 061
Advanced Auditing 051
Corporate Laws and Secretarial Practice 050
Total 216
Result PASS
Group II
Cost Management 033
Management Information & Control Systems 038
Direct Taxes 050
Indirect Taxes 031
Total 152
Result FAIL
Grand Total 368
Sir, i am very much disturbed by evaluation.
Pls Advice My email:vinay2dorle @ yahoo.com

JITENDRA DORLE (BCOM CA LCS DISA ICAI)   (54 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

UPA WAS IN NAGPUR FOR BHOOMIPUJAN OF ICAI NAGPUR BRANCH WHERE HE THREATENED THAT THE RESULTS OF THIS EXAMS (NOV 09) WILL BE EVEN LESS THAN 2% ...AND HE SAID I WILL SEE TO IT THAT IT WILL BE SO.

CA Pradeep Gujaran (Internal Auditor) (176 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

I cleared gr 1 last time with 55% marks

This time i was expecting 55%+

But i got not even 40%.

I am speechless. Its murder.

Rahul jain (GM(Finance)) (21 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

I think, slowly & steadly ICAI is being emerged as UNCONSTITUTIONAL BODY where a person has no right to study other courses, one has to work like a bounded labour during articleship,......I REQUEST PEOPLE TO JOIN HANDS AND APPEAL TO HUMAN RIGHTS COMMISSION TO STOP THIS POLITICS OF VOTES where every step of uttam prakash gone against the favour of students.....

Maheswar Reddy Chandra (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (105 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

i am really sorry for those who didnot passed..... by the way many of us r complaining that costing correction is not good but i got 29 where i attempted for only 52.... thats why i think it is not correct in blaming icai.... this is just my view and sorry if any one feels that i was hurting them.

Sanjeev Singla (Chartered Accountant) (59 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

i cudnt clear my 2nd grup due to costing paper... i have scored 36 marks in costing but i was expecting atleast 55-60 marks.... i dont know wat r going dere..........??? really m very disappointed bcz after sincere efforts i cud not............

jose.p (CA in service) (1676 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

Originally posted by : maheswara reddy chandra
i am really sorry for those who didnot passed..... by the way many of us r complaining that costing correction is not good but i got 29 where i attempted for only 52.... thats why i think it is not correct in blaming icai.... this is just my view and sorry if any one feels that i was hurting them.

That may be ur case, mate. but majority of students know how they have attempted, how much they might have got; and what they have been given. Uttam agrwala had said before september 2009 to some students that "value of CAs are going down; i will bring it to the level when people when knowing that one has passed will be awestruck; i will decrease the pass %"

Replied 18 January 2010

The Institute certainly does some serious botching up in valuations and results. And most definitely the Prez, who has very high 'interest' in students welfare (!) must have had his 'golden' hand there also. How can we forget that it was he who made the last minute (well, almost) change in the pattern of examination question papers by announcing that there would be no choice in the papers?  I was appaled to know that he even asked the question paper setters to put his family members' names in the  problems in the questioin papers (in Income Tax, I think) instead of the customary Mr X and Mrs Y (like for example, Mr X sold his house property in April 2008 etc. etc.). Believe me, this man is unbeleivable!

Correctly said  sir. UPA has downgraded the value of ICAI; and is playing with career of many students. Just failing students wont increase value of CA. U have make them more industry friendly.Shayad abb PCC ke results mein bhi yahi karega. And how come he try to persist that there is no manipulation in exam  results in the students magazine of Jan2010.

Just like,

Chori hui nahin and the chor  is saying "main chori nahin karunga"

Replied 18 January 2010

Correctly said  sir. UPA has downgraded the value of ICAI; and is playing with career of many students. Just failing students wont increase value of CA. U have make them more industry friendly.Shayad abb PCC ke results mein bhi yahi karega. And how come he try to persist that there is no manipulation in exam  results in the students magazine of Jan2010.

Just like,

Chori hui nahin and the chor  is saying "main chori nahin karunga"

CA Ashish Katare (articles- CA FINAL) (47 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

you are right frnds.....its not only costing...in alld centre students failed misreably in MICS....i expected 55 nd scored only 27

Shruti Shah (semi qualified) (440 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

no doubt that restult is manipulated, but rathar i will say it is moderated this is so because ICAI restricts the number who qualify but i think there is no individual favours to any person done. So its like competition among students so do not lose hopes. Now a days you can also attend online lectures like of educomp or www.kalpeshclasses.com they come to your help when you dont have time to attend and travel for classes.

Shruti Shah (semi qualified) (440 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

no doubt that restult is manipulated, but rathar i will say it is moderated this is so because ICAI restricts the number who qualify but i think there is no individual favours to any person done. So its like competition among students so do not lose hopes. Now a days you can also attend online lectures like of educomp or www.kalpeshclasses.com they come to your help when you dont have time to attend and travel for classes.

Vasanti (service) (22 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

I AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU.....JUST THINK ABOUT SOMEONE WHO COULD NOT PASS BY MISSING ONLY 1 MARK. MY BROTHER GOT ONLY 199 AND HE COULD NOT CLEAR THE FINALS.

IN HIS LAST ATTEMPT HE MISSED JUST BY 3 MARKS...!!  I DONT HAVE ANY WORDS TO CONSOLE HIM. I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM. AND YES WE CERTAINLY DONT HAVE ANY OPTIONS TO QUESTION SUCH IRREGULARITIES.  I THINK ICAI IS PLAYING WITH FUTURE  AND THE ENTIRE CAREER OF THE STUDENTS.

Vasanti (service) (22 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

I AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU.....JUST THINK ABOUT SOMEONE WHO COULD NOT PASS BY MISSING ONLY 1 MARK. MY BROTHER GOT ONLY 199 AND HE COULD NOT CLEAR THE FINALS.

IN HIS LAST ATTEMPT HE MISSED JUST BY 3 MARKS...!!  I DONT HAVE ANY WORDS TO CONSOLE HIM. I FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM. AND YES WE CERTAINLY DONT HAVE ANY OPTIONS TO QUESTION SUCH IRREGULARITIES.  I THINK ICAI IS PLAYING WITH FUTURE  AND THE ENTIRE CAREER OF THE STUDENTS.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME IN KNOWING THE PROCEDURE OF RECHECKING THE PAPERS AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO KNOW THE RESULT ???

PLEASE HELP.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

CA.Deepak Gaba (Chartered Accountant) (354 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

Dear All,

Who could not clear in this attempt,

Join

https://groups.yahoo.com/group/costingbyparaggupta/

for better results

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: