Easy Office
LCI Learning

CA Final results are highly manipulated...

Page no : 2

(Guest)

currently icai site is not opening so i cant give details of past results %.

But 13 % is confirmed result of both groups of june 09 and the same for nov 08 was 20 %

U can have search on caclubinida as "result analysis" u will get all comparative results. At that time it wa uploaded.

santosh patro (Audit article) (51 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

I think for group 2 especially the results are so worst.

Institute dont want students to pass 2nd group.

Every paper averagely i got 30+.

This is applicable to many of friends too.............

Ok , any how better luck next time

Santosh Kumar (C.A) (72 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

Really yarrrr........ This Uttam agarwal has ruined our exams .......... But what to do at last we are the sufferrers..... and we are supposed to studyyyy.... ALL THE BEST .......

Even amir khans ... ALL IZZZ WELL also didnt work

ankit gindoria (http://ankitthewriter.blogspot.com/)   (206 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

I got in group 2 

Costing 35

Mics   36

DT   35

IDT 44

and in law 40

It is impossible marks i could get, result don't make sense to me. LAw 40 ? i was expecting atleast 60+ and i am sure i knew most of the answers. DT and IDT ? What the f**k marks they have given..

I am going for rechecking or i am leaving the course, when a person studies 1000hrs and don't clear it means somethng is wrong 

PIYUSH SINGH (student) (2471 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

perhaps i think that our institute had gone mad ..!!!!

reeli very low pass %........

i knoe many students had prepared well...but inspite dere all efforts........dey could not be able to clear the exam................

god help us.................

Rangdi Bangdi (aaa) (85 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

NO nothing like that...except for costing and mic s...where i was amazed with my results....everythign was as expected....maybe the student performance is poorr....anyways...if i talk now it will look like im talking now because i cleared both groups...

nirmal (article) (21 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

UPA's life is in danger...

srividya (Chartered Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

Even am very disheartened. Can any of you tell how best a theory paper could be presented? I scored 57 in MICS for the last attempt and now 32 with similar kind of content and presentation n  with an expectation of 50+. Had i got exemption last time i would have cleared my group II this time.

Rangdi Bangdi (aaa) (85 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

GUYS...AND GALS...IM SORRY FOR THOSE WHO DINT CLEAR....IN MY JOY I FORGOT MYSELF....I THINK ALL OF YOU SHOULD GIVE FOR REVALUATION....MANY OF MY FREINDS EVEN CLEARED THE GROUPS AFTER GIVING FOR REVA;LUATION....DONT LOSE HOPE...THERE IS ALWAYS A NEXT TIME....

-------------CA Purush Mistry

BRIJ (STUDENT) (26 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

yes i also got very less than expected marks in costing. what is going on  i am unable to get.

this was my first attempt in New Course

cleared only first group

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H)) (1999 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

UPA- ULTA PULTA ADMI

(UTTAM P. AGARWAL)

(Guest)

Hi..Karan, Nirmal & Ca Shaleen..!

I appreciate u'r bold & daring attitude..I'm perfectly agree with all u guys..

I think UPA is is ragging all of us..so we shall tell him / do for him "jahan panah tussi gr8 ho tohfa cubul karo" aur hame pass karo

shiva (assistant manager finance)   (65 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

pls yaar dont coment our reputed institute, After the civils exams ca is the toughest in India.

Dont find fault always in the institute. Lets check from our side also because first ranker is even scoring the marks much competetive to the earlier exams.

If it is possible for the persons who have cleared it should be possible to others equally.

Aneesh Kumar (Auditor) (25 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

The comments posted by Kiran seems to be correct.A majority of studends got less that 40 marks  in costing and thereby lost their second group.My case also happend in  the same way.Unfortunately we dont have any power to question these kind of irregularities.......ICAI is playing with the lives of many poor candidates who have put their sincere efforts...

ARKA (COMMERCIAL MANAGER) (70 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

Saurabh,

I agree with you. This President of ours in his own vested interests is killing the profession. My marks have reduced drastically over the last attempt. I was sure to get exemption in MICS and i got only 43. I also propose to invoke RTI and getthe answer scriptt and see what is the truth. I also see that there should be a student's forum to fight againt such atrocities and high handed ness of the insittiue. Can anyone tell me whether RTI can be invoked to get answer scriptts to see. Please respond.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: