Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ca final registration

champion (member) (32 Points)

01 March 2011  

I HAVE CLEARED MY PCC EXAM IN NOV2010. I HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED MY ARTICLESHIP. I WANT TO APPEAR IN MAY2011 FINAL EXAM . I  SEND  THE APPLICATION FOR FINAL REGISTRATION TO THE INSTITUTE ON 9FEB2011. BUT YET NOT RECEIVED  REGISTRATION LETTER . HOW I CAN FILL THE EXAMINATION FORM?

8 Replies

Durgesh Joglekar (Mcom) (11558 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

you can fill up exam form for may-2011..

just atttached your articleship completion attested copy with cpoy of final registration....

Hurry up.. 4th march is very last date

1 Like

pallav (CA-FINAL) (50 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

YES, DURGESH SAID ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, BUT FROM ONE OF MY FRIEND, I ALSO COME TO KNOW THAT BY ATTACHING THE PHOTOCOPY OF FINAL REGISTRATION APPLICATION ALSO YOU CAN DO SO. HE CONFIRM IT FROM EXAMINATION DEPT. IS IT CORRECT

Manmohan ACA, CS (Chartered Accountant ) (14243 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Originally posted by : Durgesh Joglekar

just atttached your articleship completion attested copy with cpoy of final registration....

Replied 01 March 2011

Originally posted by : champion

I HAVE CLEARED MY PCC EXAM IN NOV2010. I HAVE ALREADY COMPLETED MY ARTICLESHIP. I WANT TO APPEAR IN MAY2011 FINAL EXAM . I  SEND  THE APPLICATION FOR FINAL REGISTRATION TO THE INSTITUTE ON 9FEB2011. BUT YET NOT RECEIVED  REGISTRATION LETTER . HOW I CAN FILL THE EXAMINATION FORM?

I THINK HE WANT TO KNOW IS HE ABLE TO FILL EXAMINATION FORM WIHTOUT WAITING FOR REGISTRATION LETTER

Replied 01 March 2011

Originally posted by : champion

MATTER IS THAT HE STILL NOT GET FINAL REGISTRATION LETTER OR REGISTRATION  NUMBER CAN EVEN NOW HE CAN FILL EXAMINATION FORM

Durgesh Joglekar (Mcom) (11558 Points)
Replied 01 March 2011

Well Pallav FINAL registration number is not different from PCC/IPCC....

and final registration letter is not the enclosers with exam form...

so he can go to fill exam form....

Replied 01 March 2011

I AGREE WITH YOU

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Durgesh Joglekar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags