Easy Office

CA Final(NEW ) Registration form

Page no : 3

CA Harish Suwalka (Chartered Accountant ( Bhilwara ))   (4125 Points)
Replied 07 February 2010

Originally posted by : varun

yes you can attach for 8500...without ca journal

How to attach mark sheet, we still did not receive from institute..

Do we require to get them attested from our ca?

Form requires official stamp,do that means stamp of our firm where we are registered or institute stamp?

1. attach the prinout ofrom result site instead of mark sheet

2. it is no where written to attest them but it is better to get attested

3. that officail stam for icai's satmp in this form no sign or seal required from our office. only the name of CA membership no. and address to be filled in

i hope it will help you

feel free to ask further ques.

congrats again for spendid success

Ashutosh Sharma (CA) (148 Points)
Replied 07 February 2010

hey do we require to file the copy of training card along wid the registration form for CA final ??

1 Like

CA Harish Suwalka (Chartered Accountant ( Bhilwara ))   (4125 Points)
Replied 07 February 2010

no only copy of itt certificate and pcc marksheet will do.... no need to attach other docs

Pradeep Mangtani (Student CA FINAL) (823 Points)
Replied 07 February 2010

Originally posted by : Harish Suwalka

no only copy of itt certificate and pcc marksheet will do.... no need to attach other docs

and Copy of PCC registration letter also....

Ashutosh Sharma (CA) (148 Points)
Replied 07 February 2010

but in the registration form one column ask for proof of continuing training...in that case i think we hv to give the copy of  training card ????

Rishi (FINAL) (62 Points)
Replied 07 February 2010

guys check the ca final form, page 4 in the acknowledgement slip , you have to make the dd payable as per the region that applies to you. mumbai,kanpur,kolkota,chennai etc.

everyone does not need  to make it payable at new delhi.

CA Priyanka Jain (CA) (198 Points)
Replied 08 February 2010

thanx to all of u who actually joined it and replied Thanx a lot

VARUN GUPTA (chartered accounttant) (202 Points)
Replied 08 February 2010

what to mention in final online test on page 3?

we did not had any such test.........

CA Ramnandhan Ravikumar (Executive - Audit) (199 Points)
Replied 08 February 2010

@ Harish - the procedure wat you said is correct. Just now i called the institute and asked them the procedure for registration. They asked me to attach mark sheet, itt certificate, pcc registration letter and the dd payable at the respective region....

CA Ramnandhan Ravikumar (Executive - Audit) (199 Points)
Replied 08 February 2010

@ Harish - the procedure wat you said is correct. Just now i called the institute and asked them the procedure for registration. They asked me to attach mark sheet, itt certificate, pcc registration letter and the dd payable at the respective region....

vishal daga (student) (24 Points)
Replied 08 February 2010

what about IPCC?....the forms specifies only PCC and older..and fee details plz

(Guest)

A PCC PASSED STUDENT IS REQUIRED TO MAKE PAYMENT OF RS. 8500.

AN IPCC PASSED STUDENT IS REQUIRED TO PAY RS. 10000 PROVIDED HE/SHE HAS NOT STARTED HIS/HER ARTICLESHIP AFTER PASSING ANY 1 GROUP OF IPCC.  IN SHORT IF A STUDENT IS A REGISTERED ARTICLE ASSISTANT, THE PAYMENT IS OF RS. 8500 OTHERWISE RS. 10000. IT IS IMMATERIAL WHETHER THE ARTICLESHIP IS CONTINUE WHILE FILLING THE FORM OR NOT. 

I M ATTACHING HEREWITH A FILE ON THE CA  FORMS FILLING INSTRUCTIONS. HOPE THAT WILL HELP U A LOT IN FILLLING THE FORM.

A STUDENT IS REQUIRED TO PURCHSE A DD IN FAVOUR OF THE RESPECTIVE REGIONAL OFFICE OF ICAI.

REGARDS.

Attached File : 8 state codes.pdf downloaded: 385 times
1 Like

(Guest)

ATTACHMENTS WITH THE FORM IS AS STATED BY MR.RAM. I M ATTACHING HEREWITH A FILE THAT CLEARLY MENTIONS THE VARIOUS PENAL FEES PAYABLE BY STUDENTS IF FORM IS FILED LATE WHICH CLEARLY STATES THAT THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT FOR FINAL REGISTRATION FORM FILING, BUT IT IS IN THEIR OWN INTEREST OF STUDENTS TO REGISTER THEMSELVES FOR FINAL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

REGARDS

Attached File : 43 14497student manual 30.pdf downloaded: 407 times
1 Like

(Guest)

KINDLY FIND HEREWITH A FILE THAT WILL GIVE CLEAR IDEA REGARDING PAYMENT OF FEES FOR CA FINAL NEW COURSE REGISTRATION.

REGARDS

Attached File : 54 12872overview fees.pdf downloaded: 380 times

(Guest)

ALL STUDENTS WHETHER OF PCC PASSED OR IPCC PASSED ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR FINAL IN THE FORM ATTACHED HEREWITH.

Attached File : 3 7507form final course.pdf downloaded: 314 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: