Easy Office

CA Final(NEW ) Registration form

Page no : 2

CA arpit jain (arpit) (96 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

from where i can get ca final form for ipcc pass out student

yogeswar sharma (article student) (40 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

thanx boss i too searching for the forms. u showed me the path.thanx

Raviraj Tuwar (proprietor) (28 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

Thank you dear Ram Nandan. Today i also face problem as the all forms  link was not opening. Once again thank you dear.

Ashutosh Sharma (CA) (148 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

hey can the forms be downloaded from the institute site & wheather we hv to fill 3 forms like in PCC n do we require the articleship card as a proof of training in continuation ????

reema (CA) (82 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

Hi,,,

could anyone tell me is there any specific time limit 4 filling Final (new course) form i have just nw cleared my PCC exam in Nov-09 could any one provide me payment details as well as time limit n documents 2 be attached with the form plssss!!!!!!

CA SHUBHAM Mittal (CA ) (441 Points)
Replied 06 February 2010

How much is DD amount If I m filling form by downloading from Institutes site is it still 8500 or 8550.

somebody told that u have to purchase the form of Rs. 50 If u sent DD of 8500.I had draft of Rs 8500 and want to know that can I sent DD of Rs 8500 along with downloaded form plz reply soon.

VARUN GUPTA (chartered accounttant) (202 Points)
Replied 07 February 2010

yes you can attach for 8500...without ca journal

How to attach mark sheet, we still did not receive from institute..

Do we require to get them attested from our ca?

Form requires official stamp,do that means stamp of our firm where we are registered or institute stamp?

CA Ramnandhan Ravikumar (Executive - Audit) (199 Points)
Replied 07 February 2010

@ yogeswar sharma & raviraj tawar - welcome buddies. Its my pleasure to help a fellow student like me.

Replied 07 February 2010

@ Ashutosh sharma - filling one copy of the registration form will do buddy. We dont want to repeat the steps followed for pcc registration. @ Reema - seriously i too dont know about the time limit within which we must regrter for final course. The persons at the institute or damn. They either dont pick the phone or when available they dont give correct reply. And regarding the documents to be attached, you must attach the dd along with your itt certificate and the pcc registration copy as proof of undergoing articles. This will do.

Replied 07 February 2010

@ varun - the form doesnt ask us to submit our mark sheet. We are not required to attach it....

lokkiboyya19 (CA Final) (188 Points)
Replied 07 February 2010

Thanx for attaching the pdf file...........

I ve cleared PCC during Nov 2009........

Replied 07 February 2010

congrats buddy.

Pradeep Mangtani (Student CA FINAL) (823 Points)
Replied 07 February 2010

We are require to attach the Final Marksheet with final regstrtn form, & we can attach the Print Out marksheet.

There is no prob. in that.

Print out marksheet is acceptable.

CA Harish Suwalka (Chartered Accountant ( Bhilwara ))   (4125 Points)
Replied 07 February 2010

Originally posted by : priyanka jain

thanxxxxxxxxx a lot but i belon to Dehradun So may be draft wud be in favour of Kanpur

yes priyanka we have to remitt our form to kanpur office as we are in central region, dd will be in favour of secratory, icai payble at kanpur.

CA Harish Suwalka (Chartered Accountant ( Bhilwara ))   (4125 Points)
Replied 07 February 2010

Originally posted by : reema

Hi,,,

could anyone tell me is there any specific time limit 4 filling Final (new course) form i have just nw cleared my PCC exam in Nov-09 could any one provide me payment details as well as time limit n documents 2 be attached with the form plssss!!!!!!

First of all congrats to clear the mid stage...

now icai haven't specified any time limit ,so evry one (including icai officers) is concluding this point that we can file our reg form any time before filing of our exam form of final exam

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: