Ca articleship

What if I give in writing to my CA principal that I no longer wish to pursue CA course so as to take termination, can he take action against me if I still pursue it and do articleship under some other CA.

Replies (10)
This is risky and institute will not entertain this type transfer.

Indirectly you are taking transfer from one CA to another CA.

better to inform your present employer.

How can this be risky if i get termination from him through form 109.

while taking the termination you mentioned that because I'm leaving CA course. but later on you are continues with your course...

But in 1 year of transfer we donot require any reason for taking it and where do i need to specify this reason .

In this case it is fine to take the termination

Actually i would like to specify that my ca is so rude that he will not give me termination so easily therefore i wanted to give him reason that i want to quit ca for this he said give me this in writing . So if i give him in writing will it be harmfull for me in future.

Better to give some other reasons or try to convinced your CA.

Telling lie is not good option.

But tell me what other reasons can I give he already told me I can't take transfer when I joined the firm,please give me some good suggestions on reason for transfer.

send me ur mail id I will suggest

sumrit.arora @ gmail.com  email ID for sending suggestions.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details