CA along with

Hi, this is Akheel. I am Presently in Intermediate second year. I want to know that whether i can do regular along with CA. Please advice.


Yes, you can pursue one additional course with CA during articlehip.  You can pursue by submitting form 112 taking into due consideration that you fulfill conditions of ICAI.


yes, u can persue for regular before dat u hav to submit form no.112 for ur college to grant u permission along with fulfilling the regulations of icai.............

C.A. B.Com (H) Graduate

you can........ but it would be too difficult to do regular (B.Com.) with C.A...............

C.A ICWA Final CS Professional

are dont take tension kuch nai hoga bindass karo kya kar lega institute dont think about it just aa jao mein khud regular hun 3rd year .................


pcc student

dear akeel,as per institutes notification and general guidelines regarding articleship,ur articleship should not be flexible ,so u cannot do any regular course until ur articleship is not completed but u can do through correspodence mode and u have to intimate institute regarding this new course with in thrity days..along with the submission of form no..112. ye tha,unn bacho ke liye jo institute ke according chelte hai....and ye unn students ke liye jo aapna institute khud hai---yar jo course karna hai karo....mein bhi CA ke sath 2 courses aur kar raha hu...apart from graduation ....12th mein 80+ hi aa sake isliye kissi aache college mein admission nahi milll saka...nahi to college bhi regular hi karta...happy new year to all the CA CLUB INDIA MEMBERS......

Chartered Accountant

Obviously yar..

Even I m regular Bcm-3rd Year.

Nothing will happen..

U can do it....



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register