Bitcoin Boom Risk assessment

Dear team 

Wishing you a very healthy N wealthy new year.

Hope  I am not off topic but I want all your expert opinion on this hot but risky topic.

BTC is hot & todays rate is 29 Lakhs per 1 BTC. Its rumored that It is likely to touch 1 CR.

In india court has lifted ban but central govt. is planning to add GST.

I want to invest some money in BTC but since my hard earned money is involved I am very much cautious.

I want your opinion whether its right decision to invest in BTC .What are potential risks involved ?

Typically how much money is safe to invest (being a lower middle class)

Thank You

Regards

varad

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
This discussion explores the risks and potential rewards of investing in Bitcoin, with current prices at 29 Lakhs per BTC and rumours of reaching 1 Crore. While Indian courts have lifted bans, the central government is considering GST. The original poster is seeking expert opinions on whether investing hard-earned money is a good decision, the potential risks involved, and how much is safe to invest, especially for someone of lower-middle-class means.

Bitcoin is not safe for your hard earned money. invest into Soverign Gold Bonds.

Thank you Pravin ji for your suggestion.

I am sure this caution will discourage others from taking risks.

Thank you

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details