the announcement is confirmed.... for more details go to link below-----
https://icaiexam.icai.org/guidelines.php
Hey....jus checked...ya its true!!! thanks Ayush and Raghav.....
wat u guys suggest ??? i mean its hardly 3 mnths left...should we go for this option....wat say???
ya meena. still 3 months are there. you can prepare and write the exam . all the best
INSTEAD OF THIS ANNOUCEMENT , ICAI MAY REDUCE ARTICLESHIP TRAINING AS 6 MONTHS ,THAT WOULD BETTER FOR PREPARATION AND RESONABLE TRAINING AS 3 YEARS FOR PCC STUDENTS .
I Mean Now MAY 11 Final Students is Wat To Do.
Ye Na InsaFi.....With Us........
Hello Kaya......
Can U Think That is It Possible to Clear in 3 Months..
I Think This is a Example of Stupidity.
Is it fine to go for 1 group....?????
ya better i think. even i am planning for first group
may i know the reason its called stupidity.. i think where there is a will there is a way always. its my opinion.
see this link
/forum/details.asp?mod_id=97425
Dear Kaya.
I Think II nd Grp is Tougher........
I think This is Totally NAINSAFI With Us.
Whose Attempt in May 11
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies Click here to Login / Register
More recent discussions | Post
Finrep Advisors LLP
Mumbai
CA
RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Pune
Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd
New Delhi
CA Inter
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
Aditya Muley and Co
Mugdha Art Studio
Hyderabad
Navin & Associates
Pravin Sarvaiya
India's largest network for finance professionals
Alternatively, you can log in using: