Ask Questions

avater

PRITI BHAISWAR (Others)     22 July 2014

PRITI BHAISWAR
Others 
 2 likes  34 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Dear Sir,

I filed tds statement for 24Q (Q1) for f.y. 14-15 but. it shows challan mismatch. Actually when i go through the details, I have properly prepared and submitted the same. Eventhough it shows such silly mistakes. What the problem might be??????????? 

ROHAN (Student CA IPC / IPCC)     07 August 2014

ROHAN
Student CA IPC / IPCC 
 24 points

i want toask audit query

Pooja chordia (student)     15 September 2014

Pooja chordia
student 
 26 points

i have a doubt. Is there any judical ruling where in while doing RPT computation transaction with key managerial personnel like directors need not be included ?

Suresh (CA Job)     17 September 2014

Suresh
CA Job 
 25 points

Originally posted by : CA ADITYA SHARMA
ASK  QUESTIONS TO IMPROVE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND TO IMPROVE YOUR SUCCESS CHANCES. HAVE A GREAT WEEK AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hai Dear Friends and Experts in our organisation we are paying EPFO Employer Contribution for Rs.6500/- but according to budget review this 6500/- has increased as 15000/-.

Our employees are not able to contribute this amount at the same time our organisation also can't afford this right now is there any remedy please suggest me.

SACHIN (PROPIETER)     20 December 2014

SACHIN
PROPIETER 
 22 points

Dear Sirs,

I am a businessmen having partnership with my papa in one firm and with mummy in another firm.I am planing to take personal loan upto 20 lakhs.But loan taken i dont want to show in account can it be possible.As I Have not shown one of my saving account from where i would pay EMI of the loan.Please suggest the best solution.

Teena (Artical Assitance)     06 January 2015

Teena
Artical Assitance 
 21 points

sir i want to know that which type of name prohibited for firm...

radhika (mumbai)     21 January 2015

radhika
mumbai 
 26 points

Our Company is Manufacturing Industry. we are taking the services of Human Consultant Services.

Are we eligible for cenvat credit ?

Prasad Balakrishnan (Proprietor)     02 February 2015

Prasad Balakrishnan
Proprietor 
 27 points

SUB: Capital Gains

Mother has gifted her property to her daughter with the condition that she will have all the rights for selling it after mothers death.The existing house is in a dilapidated condition and needs to be raised to the ground and reconstructed. The daughter who owns a flat wishes to sell the same and use the proceeds to construct the new house on her mothers land after bringing down the existing building. Can she claim capital gains exmption for the new residential premises constructed if it is in her name

Sagar M Mulye (MANAGER - FINANCE)     17 February 2015

Sagar M Mulye
MANAGER - FINANCE 
 21 points

Ours is a registered Partnership Firm. We would like to convert into Limited Liability Partnership Firm (LLP) whether a fresh application for PAN to be made after conversion by LLP Or the Number remains the Same.

Sagar

SURENDRA (EMPLOYEEE)     07 March 2015

SURENDRA
EMPLOYEEE 
 52 points

hi friends i got 86 marks in ISCA paper in nov 2014 exam i want to know about best paper and what is the highest marks in isca

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »