CCI Online Learning
What do you want to learn today?

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ask Questions

sarathy (executive accounts)     14 July 2015

executive accounts 
 2 likes  53 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Sir, we are contruction new building for employees, we give to contract the building  for labour charges only, material supplied by the company.which taxes are liablity payable to company please guide



yogesh (student)     30 July 2015

 21 points

View Profile | My Other Post

dear sir,

in tax audit which final accounts send with tax audit report i.e as par tax or as par management


dalton (asst. manager accounts)     01 October 2015

asst. manager accounts 
 21 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good Day..

Please provide me a formula as per attached file by using "IF" formula...




Attached File : 1065562 20151001112203 book1.xlsx downloaded: 64 times

Ravi Prakhya (Student CA IPC / IPCC)     02 November 2015

Ravi Prakhya
Student CA IPC / IPCC 
 25 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Can we use two types of pens in our exam. ie Black for sub headings and blue for answers??

Soumik Chakraborty (Back Office Operator)     28 January 2016

Soumik Chakraborty
Back Office Operator 
 22 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Is purchase tax applicable in west bengal? can it be adjusted with out put vat ? can input credit  claimed against it?


vijay meena   03 March 2016

vijay meena

 1 points

View Profile | My Other Post

mere father ne lic of india se housing loan liye tha  rs. 2500000 ka. lekin ab mere father ki death ho chuki hai, ab lic house loan ki installment meri mother pension se  direct unke housing loan account me cash deposit karwati hai.  Toh kya meri mother jo pension se housing loan ki installment paid kar rahi hai toh kya income tax me meri mother ko 80 C me principle and U/S 24 me loan Interest ki chut mil sakti hai kya. jab wo apni itr fille karegi toh.

please is matter me mujhe clearly direction de.

girish (accounts executive)     07 October 2016

accounts executive 
 22 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Dear Sir/mam

please tell me can i enroll in IPCC group directly with 54.70% marks in Bcom.


Sameer Chaudhary (Accountant)     11 October 2016

Sameer Chaudhary
 1 likes  27 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Hi, to all experts.

I am bit confused regarding outstanding expenses allocation in Schedule III balance sheet and P&L A/c.

Earlier we used to give two effects for outstanding expenses, in PL and balance sheet also.

Now my question is under which head we put O/S expenses in balance sheet and P/L.

PLease reply


CHETAN JANGID   09 December 2016


 2 likes  95 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Sir my name is chetan. I left India for EMPLOYMENT. And do job out of India. I have stay in India only 50 days during previous year 2015-16.i have NRE bank account in SBI. And i have bank account in India and do RTGS and NEFT of rs.500000 in Indian bank PNB from out of India. I want suggestion on following points.

  1. What will be tax implication on me in India.
  2. Whether I will be ROI or NRI.
  3.  Whether I should fill income tax return in India and pay income tax.
  4. I don’t pay any tax out of India.


chethan.B.N (article assistant)     06 January 2017

article assistant 
 1 likes  44 points

View Profile | My Other Post

As you stay only 50 days in India during previous year, you become Non Resident of India.

1. when you become NRI your income which is earned outside of India is not taxable in India.

2. You don't need to file IT return unless your income from India exceeds basic exemption limit(2,50,000 presently).

As you already have NRE bank account, TDS on Interest doesn't attract.

hence you can transfer your money through this account.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x