Easy Office
LCI Learning

Ask Questions

Page no : 7

Lucky Nain (2 Points)
Replied 21 May 2019

I filed 24q quarter 4(annexure 1 ) and salary details (annexure 2) for my organisation but after the processed data by saral software there is outstanding demand against our organisation. When I checked it through justification report I found that it has tax for quarter 4 only and not for quarter 1,2, 3. Kindly suggest what I have done wrong here and how I can correct it.

think (student) (22 Points)
Replied 16 August 2019

sir, i given ca final attempt both groups in Nov 2017, i got exemption in SFM and finnally failed. this exemption will carry upto may 2019. In may 2019 attempted only for first group and got exemption (60 marks) in FR and Law and failed in auditing. now my question is for nov 2019 attempt can i take exemption for FR and LAW . and write only SFM and Auditing.

give reply to my email: thinkbiglot @ gmail.com

Faisal Mukhtar (Founder) (22 Points)
Replied 29 August 2019

Hi there I am starting a Dropshipping Business in India My Target Audience will be my fellow Indians as well as Foreigners. I will list the Products on My Website from a Supplier. When an order will be placed, I will place an order to the supplier. The supplier will directly ship the product to the customer. I will not be taking any physical products myself. The difference between my Price and Supplier’s Price will be my Profit. The question I have is; Do I need an Import-Export License? How will I pay GST? Will it be applicable on the sale of services or just on the Income?

Deepa Sharma (CA Article) (27 Points)
Replied 03 February 2020

Has anyone taken FR classes from CA Sudarshan Agarwal ?

JukkaNi (Teacher) (28 Points)
Replied 09 March 2021

I have long been convinced that you need to learn any language very carefully and thoroughly. Not all training programs were as good as it seems. In addition, you should always be able to choose a competent teacher This is very important because then learning can be difficult and even stalled. And it will be hard for you to start over, so I advise you to read this article and use the tips from there.

Tusharkant Agrawal (7 Points)
Replied 15 April 2021

I want to make my personal assets such as land and property into a patnership firm Is it possible? If yes then how?

Replied 15 April 2021

I want to make my personal assets such as land and property into a patnership firm Is it possible? If yes then how?

Replied 15 April 2021

Can i make my personal agricultural land as capital in proprietor firm And make tax exempted profit

Avigyan De (SERVICE) (3 Points)
Replied 29 July 2021

Sir,

If in a partnership firm, a partner is retiring from firm due to his personal reason, and in his place a relative of that partner is joining as an incoming partner in his place, is there any capital gain tax arising as there is no capital outflow or inflow to the existing firm capital structure.

Please guide me in light of Indian Partnership Act, and Income Tax Act, 1961.

Thanking you in advance.

Luv Shah (2 Points)
Replied 09 April 2022

Hello,

I have applied for new GST registration at premises where already one GST registration has been taken . This premise is owned by a person in the name of his partnership firm and has agreed (along with consent of every partner) to provide the aforesaid premises on rent, for use by another person (herein referred to as New Assessee) and New Assessee wants to take GST registration in that premises (where already 1 registration is taken earlier). So GST department has raised a query regarding demarcation of 2 businesses on same premises.

My question is :

1. How to provide demarcation proof?

2. Is there any specific format/document for the same?

Please Note that: We have already provided Rent agreement, Municipal Tax Bill and NOC. 

Hari Vignesh (3 Points)
Replied 01 July 2023

A's land FMV and cost is Rs.5000. B's land cost and FMV is Rs. 10000. A and B exchanged their lands. How is the tax computed for A in India? is it considered as gift or capital gain?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: