Easy Office

Ask Questions

Page no : 6

monica (article assisstant) (44 Points)
Replied 16 September 2017

Sir,

Under Section 54F in capital gains, can we deposit the amount of capital gains arised in a Scheduled bank (if the amount is not invested in a residential property immediately) to avail the exemption?

namrata (PCS) (22 Points)
Replied 28 October 2017

can anyone share the documents relating transfer of business, assets and liabiliteis from sole proprietorship to private limited company after incorporation of private limited company

prince dhingra (accountant) (25 Points)
Replied 20 November 2017

Respected Sir,

how to file GSTR-3b for katcha Arhttia in Punjab(Grain & Paddy Commission Agents).some confusion related matters. Please suggest me related matters.

Asif Ahamed (Accounts Executive) (24 Points)
Replied 15 February 2018

HI SIR,

THIS IS ASIF.

Asif Ahamed (Accounts Executive) (24 Points)
Replied 15 February 2018

HI THIS IS ASIF,

FOR CATTLE (COW ) LOSSES WHAT ENTRY SHOULD COME..

PLEASE KINDLY DO THE NEEDFULL INTO THIS.

Harshita Rathod (3 Points)
Replied 12 April 2018

Do any one know when correction widow 2 Wil b open for may 2018 IPCC

jj agro07 (44 Points)
Replied 17 May 2018

Dear sir , I am a registered dealer in gst my income is above 20 lakh annually , i want to give my commercial property on rent but my tenant is not registed and he is refuse to give me gst on rent , now what is solution for both of us ? Pls suggest me

sudarshan agarwal (4 Points)
Replied 30 July 2018

Originally posted by : CA ADITYA SHARMA
ASK  QUESTIONS TO IMPROVE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND TO IMPROVE YOUR SUCCESS CHANCES. HAVE A GREAT WEEK AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sir, I will be giving ipcc gr2 in nov 2018 and have passed ca 1st gr in nov 2015 and currently took dumy. I was suferring from cancer so I was unable
sir I want to knoe if I can give my ca final in may 2019 if I pass ipcc gr2 in 2018 nov
and sir what are the trainning to be done once I pass ca ipcc gr2 and register for final
please help
your details are very help ful

sudarshan agarwal (4 Points)
Replied 30 July 2018

sir, I will be giving ipcc gr2 in nov 2018 and have passed ca 1st gr in nov 2015 and currently took dumy. I was suferring from cancer so I was unable
sir I want to knoe if I can give my ca final in may 2019 if I pass ipcc gr2 in 2018 nov
and sir what are the trainning to be done once I pass ca ipcc gr2 and register for final
please help
your details are very help ful

prince dhingra (accountant) (25 Points)
Replied 15 August 2018

Dear Sir,

I have filed itr u/s 44ad last few years as a  transporter. But now i want to file itr u/s 44ae. Can i file itr u/s 44ae without any problem. Please suggest me.

VIKAS JANTIWAL (2 Points)
Replied 23 September 2018

if assesses fails to pay advance tax as required under the income tax or the advance tax paid by him is less then and the assessed tax he shall be liable to pay interest u/s 234 B

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=155739

umesh sharma (junior accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 24 November 2018

sir i want to know about this, if our invoice series number by mistake jump from 2099 to 3000 and further e-way bill is generated. and some invoice's e-way bill part b is updated.what is legal way to solve this. please reply sir as fast as possible.

Jm Sundar (worker) (7 Points)
Replied 22 January 2019

Sir எனது நண்பர் ஆடு வாங்கி ஆடு விற்பனை செய்ய உள்ளார். அவர் GST NO எடுக்கவேண்டுமா? விற்பனை 40லட்சம் தாண்டலாம் என்றும் கூறுகிறார்.

Jm Sundar (worker) (7 Points)
Replied 23 January 2019

GSTR-1 9A amended export   I want change to with payment invoice change to with out payment invoices Total seven invoice i change five invoice but cant change two invoices system reply (The user is not Registered Normal Taxpayer) please any one rectify this sorry sir ( I dont Know well english) 

Uttam Solanki (Student) (22 Points)
Replied 26 January 2019

Cost of capital of all sources is specific or composite cost

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: