Easy Office

Ask Questions

Page no : 4

Teena (Artical Assitance) (21 Points)
Replied 06 January 2015

sir i want to know that which type of name prohibited for firm...

radhika (mumbai) (26 Points)
Replied 21 January 2015

Our Company is Manufacturing Industry. we are taking the services of Human Consultant Services.

Are we eligible for cenvat credit ?

Prasad Balakrishnan (Proprietor) (41 Points)
Replied 02 February 2015

SUB: Capital Gains

Mother has gifted her property to her daughter with the condition that she will have all the rights for selling it after mothers death.The existing house is in a dilapidated condition and needs to be raised to the ground and reconstructed. The daughter who owns a flat wishes to sell the same and use the proceeds to construct the new house on her mothers land after bringing down the existing building. Can she claim capital gains exmption for the new residential premises constructed if it is in her name

Sagar M Mulye (MANAGER - FINANCE) (21 Points)
Replied 17 February 2015

Ours is a registered Partnership Firm. We would like to convert into Limited Liability Partnership Firm (LLP) whether a fresh application for PAN to be made after conversion by LLP Or the Number remains the Same.

Sagar

SURENDRA (EMPLOYEEE) (52 Points)
Replied 07 March 2015

hi friends i got 86 marks in ISCA paper in nov 2014 exam i want to know about best paper and what is the highest marks in isca

Rajendra (Student CA Final ) (23 Points)
Replied 13 March 2015

Hi, Iam a ca final student. I got registered for articleship on 28th february 2013 in Bangalore. I need to do Advanced ITT. As per notification it has to be done before appearing for final exam. When I did enquiry in Bangalore Branch of SIRC, they said since I registered for Articleship in Feb 2013, I need to take Advanced ITT in the month of March 2015 only, or else I cant appear for November 2015 final exam. (March 2015 is the first batch of advanced itt in bangalore) I am not geting permission from my principle because of commitments. I need to know what exactly the rules of advanced itt is? Time limit?

bhavika lakhani (student) (26 Points)
Replied 27 March 2015

Hello friends...I need some help..while filing a belated return u/s 139(5), I unintentionally mentioned it as original return unser section 139(1). the return is of AY 2013-14. 

I want to ask is whether my return will be rejected? And since I had to receive refund, will I get that?

ABHISHEK GARG (CA final Student) (221 Points)
Replied 03 April 2015

Can anyone update me regarding New Independent Auditors Report under Companies Act 2013?

Nimit Daftary (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (21 Points)
Replied 12 April 2015

After ipcc exam do we have to do advanced itt training???

anil (na) (31 Points)
Replied 28 April 2015

Dear Experts, 

I want your view on online selling taxation, 

1. Tax liability if direct selling or as facilitator

2. If buyer is out of country

3. On intangible items like photos, design. 

Kindly reply to the point with reference to LAWS.

Thanks in Advance

Maan Singh (Assistant Manager Accounts)   (79 Points)
Replied 13 May 2015

Hi,

I have two Tocken no. of Q3 TDS retun no One is orginal and another is rewise return 

Now for the Q4 which one i want to take in TDS software. Orignal or Rewise

Sandip (__________) (26 Points)
Replied 27 May 2015

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India: Articleship transfer is permitted without any restrictions within 1 year of articleship. How is that 1 year counted? Is it 1 year of working days or 1 year from date of joining of articleship? Suppose someone who joined in articleship on 01.04.2014 took transfer and had leave of 2 months,then joined articleship under another CA on 01.06.2014, does his 1 year period ends on 01.04.2015 or 01.06.2015 ?

Harish Kumar (Practicing CA in Bangalore)   (33 Points)
Replied 16 June 2015

Sir/Madam

Please let me know when ICAI keep CA final Result in Pending ?

My completion of articles date is March 6,2015 still i have not sent the From 108 due to excess leaves.

Will it effects my final results which will be annouced on July 2015

Thanks in Advance

viral c kordawala (individual) (21 Points)
Replied 29 June 2015

I HAVE AQUA CULTURE BUSINESS INCOME. I HAVE MADE EXPENSES F.Y.2013-14 FOR AQUACULTURE BUSINESS AND I SHOW IN INVESTMENT HEAD. EXAMPLE.AQUACULTURE BUSINESS INVSTMENT 20,00,000/- THEN F.Y.2014-15 I SOLD AQUA CULTURE PRODUCT AND RECEIVED 30,00,000/- HOW CAN I MANAGE AT BOOKS AND SHOWN IN INCOME TAX RETURN OF INCOME. PLEASE DO NEEDFUL FOR THIS URGENTLY.

vishwa (nill) (25 Points)
Replied 07 July 2015

Have few queries in epf accounting entries please clarify

First we have salary at 10000 

Entry would be 

A) Salary ac Dr 10000 

To salary payable ac 8800

To employees contribution ac 1200 

B)Employers contribution ac Dr 1200 

To employers comtrinution payable ac 1200 

C)Employers contribution payable ac Dr 1200

Employees contribution ac 1200

To bank 2400 

D)p&l ac Dr 1200 

To employers contribution payable ac 1200 

E) p&l acc Dr 10000

To salary 10000 

In these entries actually paid is 8800 

But we debit to profit and loss with 10000 doesnt this amount to overstatement of expenses ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: