Ask Questions

Page no : 2

SAGAR (NO) (25 Points)
Replied 12 August 2013

how should i ask questions on caclub

1 Like

SAGAR (NO) (25 Points)
Replied 12 August 2013

I live in a town near pune(100 kms away).My query is that should I do articleship in pune or in my town.The real problem is that if I live in my town I will earn a handsome sum of money per annum by helping dad in his business.So should I go to pune for my articleship or do it in my town.

S.Praveena (Assistant) (26 Points)
Replied 20 September 2013

Our company name is ABC Ltd.  We get an unsecured loan of Rs. 1,00,000 @ 10% interest from X.  We received an amount of Rs. 90,000 after deducting interest of Rs.10,000 by cheque.  We deposited it into our bank TDS @ 10% is to be deducted on interest of Rs.10,000.  We have paid the load of Rs. 1,00,000 after one year.  

What is the journal entries for this above transactions.

ranjith (Accountant) (21 Points)
Replied 17 October 2013

Hi,

Can any one tell me what is the procedure for transfer in articleship?

Thanks,

RAJ

Rangaswamy (Articleship) (39 Points)
Replied 26 October 2013

Can I Know Assessee name by their ITR-V Acknowledgement number (for relating to particular AY)

ANOOSHA (STUDENT) (26 Points)
Replied 16 December 2013

Sir, I am Anoosha doing my CA-Articleship. I want to join Industrial training in tha last year of my article ship. Would you please list out the addresses of CA-Industrial training companies located oin Hyderabad.

himanshu patel (ca) (26 Points)
Replied 06 January 2014

Is it required to declosed the list of sharehoder or total no. of sharehoder of the Listed Companies in the Audit Report with the full information by the Auditor???????

Please guide me regarding the discloser of shareholder in the Audit report. 

1 Like

Shubham jain (Practise) (43 Points)
Replied 15 January 2014

PLEASE CONFIRM ME IF INTREST ON LATE DEPOSIT OF TAX IS DISALLOWED UNDER INCOME TAX THEN WHY INTREST ON REFUND IS TAXABLE UNDER INCOME TAX.PLEASE GIVE ME THE DETAIL OF SECTION IF ANY OR RULE NO UNDER INCOME TAX AND POST YOUR RESUME.

sanjeev goski (AM Accounts & Finance) (125 Points)
Replied 03 February 2014

My pensioner friend received a letter from compliance Management Cell asking to give info. about time deposit of FY 2009-10( He was not having any FD in that year.) & weahter return filled or not from FY 2009-10 onwards. He has not filled any return from then He has to reply with 10 days. Pls. suggest. Can he file return from FY 2009-10?.

Replied 03 February 2014

My pensioner friend received a letter from compliance Management Cell asking to give info. about time deposit of FY 2009-10( He was not having any FD in that year.) & weahter return filled or not from FY 2009-10 onwards. He has not filled any return from then He has to reply with 10 days. Pls. suggest. Can he file return from FY 2009-10?.

Replied 03 February 2014

akshita bhatia (article) (51 Points)
Replied 14 February 2014

guys plz help me out..... i have filled some wrong details in my ca final may 2014 exams.... how can i correct it???? plz reply soon.... plz tell me the procedure to get it rectified....

sumit (Student CA Final ) (23 Points)
Replied 21 February 2014

Mr A purchased a property in 1992-93 for Rs 300000. He died on 20th October 1999 and as per will his property to his family which includes his wife , one daughter and one son. On 18 Febuary his son and daughter relinquish their right on property when the market value of property is 50 lacs. on 31st march 2013 Mrs A. sold the property for Rs 8000000/-. Calculate Capital gains ..?

sumit (Student CA Final ) (23 Points)
Replied 21 February 2014

@ Aksh*ta Bhatia

You have to ive an application to iCAi to consider your Exam application Form With full Correct Details

chethan.B.N (article assistant) (44 Points)
Replied 15 March 2014

Under which section of Income tax act we can claim Medical expenses paid to family persons and also if rental expenses is paid to family dependent person how much deduction can we get?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: