Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JukkaNi

JukkaNi (Teacher)     09 March 2021

Ask Questions

I have long been convinced that you need to learn any language very carefully and thoroughly. Not all training programs were as good as it seems. In addition, you should always be able to choose a competent teacher https://planetradio.co.uk/pirate-fm/lifestyle/online/reasons-why-parents-should-consider-hiring-french-tutors-online-for-their-high-school-students/ This is very important because then learning can be difficult and even stalled. And it will be hard for you to start over, so I advise you to read this article and use the tips from there.

98 Replies

Suresh Prasad

Suresh Prasad (www.aubsp.com)     18 July 2011

Well said jee..!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like
Sasanka Bhalaki

Sasanka Bhalaki (Student)     18 July 2011

really fantastic ..thanks dude..same to u.

Lakshy

Lakshy (Semi-Qualified C.A. PGDFM BCom.)     18 July 2011

Correct...............

harsh patel

harsh patel (nothing)     11 February 2012

i already passed IPCC but not clear my b.com

how i complete my b.com in IGNOU?

replay me as soon as possible

GAUTAM DEY

GAUTAM DEY (Be Patient, Live Life)     12 February 2012

Originally posted by : Suresh Prasad

Well said jee..!!!!!!!!!!

ABRAR AHMED SIDDIQUI

ABRAR AHMED SIDDIQUI (STUDENT)     21 June 2012

Hi,

I have passed by CA PE I in 2004 and given two attempt of CA PE-II 2005, after that due to some personal reason I have to leave my studies.

But now I am ready to continue my CA studies further.

May I request you to please advice if it possible to enroll my self to PE-II again or I need to enroll in IPCC (as per new update).

Can you help me with the steps to be taken here,
1) How to enroll again?
2) Is there a fee that needs to paid for continuation of studies?
3) Any other update from you in this context will be much appreciated.

Please reply, awaiting for your response.

With Thanks,

jeetu

jeetu (ca)     11 July 2012

Originally posted by : ADITYA(ca learner)
ASK  QUESTIONS TO IMPROVE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND TO IMPROVE YOUR SUCCESS CHANCES. HAVE A GREAT WEEK AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wat is the due date of filing tax audit  report & vat audit report for the a.y 12-13?

rao vivek dilipkumar

rao vivek dilipkumar (student)     16 August 2012

for ordinary resident income earn outside india and recived outside india is taxable?why?

karthik

karthik (Student CA CPT )     13 October 2012

This is  my 2nd attempt for ipcc...i not attended for 1st attempt xams...this attempt im trying exemption in law and just attending remaining exams.seeing my track record of exams will icai give me exemption in law if i did well in law?

sujit dash

sujit dash (Manager)     28 November 2012

Dear Sir/Madam

Request your advice on below quary.

One company paid MAT in year 2007-08 but mistakly  the company not showing the mat credit available in susequent year returns.Later on  the compny came to know about the error.Is it possible to show the Mat credit available in the returun to be filed for current year .Request the advice of expert with reference of case laws and the section of income tax.

Yogesh Singrodia Agrawal

Yogesh Singrodia Agrawal (Student CA IPC / IPCC)     05 June 2013

hey anyone plz tell me abt acturian science.........?

wat a ca have to do become acturian....which subjectes are exempt.......?

rahul kumar gupta

rahul kumar gupta (student)     01 July 2013

X & Y IS DIRECTOR OF XYZ PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY. IT GIVES LOAN TO ABC PVT LTD COMPANY for construction work WHOSE DIRTECTOR IS X & Y SAME OF XYZ COMPANY. SO MY QUESTION IS THAT AS PER SEC. 295 OF COMPANIES ACT 1956, IT IS VIOLANCE OF SECTION OR NOT? IF YES HOW?, GIVE ME FULL DETAILS OF THIS CASE

Rahul Mishra

Rahul Mishra (Articled Assistant)     18 July 2013

Can i claim depreciation and standard deduction u/s 24a on residential building at the same time?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags