Easy Office

Ask Any Tally-Accounting Package Related Query?

Page no : 5

(Guest)

Sir,

Can is there any short cut procedure to delete all entries which you have already done on that day?

(Guest)

Sir

Is there any short cut procedure from which you can delete all the entries which are done on that day only?

subramanya (Professional) (907 Points)
Replied 19 August 2008

Originally posted by :Guest
" In Tally 9 rel 2.12 I constantly get the item allocation window asking for tracking no., order no,. godown while entering sales and purchase vouchers. What do I need to do to stop this Tally behaviour? "

Hi,

In F11:Features you might opted 'YES' for Tracking number, Multiple Godowns, Purchase/Sales order processing", incase you are not using the same , you may set 'NO" and check the same

Replied 19 August 2008

" What is E1 and E2 in what condition it is used "

When goods are in Transit [Interstate Sales] along with C form you may use it in Tally

Replied 19 August 2008

" What is E1 and E2 in what condition it is used "

When goods are in Transit [Interstate Sales] along with C form you may use it in Tally

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Dashrath Maheshwari
" If anyone have any   Accounting Package related query then please discuss here... "

How do i change the % of Cess in TDS???

Nitesh (a\c) (29 Points)
Replied 28 August 2008

"

In tally 9,How to inseart Ref no in Ledger
"

Replied 02 September 2008

" Originally posted by :Dashrath Maheshwari
If anyone have any   Accounting Package related query then please discuss here...
"
How do i change the % of Cess in TDS???
"

Dear Ghosh,

In current release of Tally 9, Release 2.13 , TDS rates and cess is updated. you may check the same using current release.

(Guest)

h r u ? Mr. Dashrath

My self Asger & i need one solution regarding invoicing,

I need tht the price in sales voucher should not b more than item's cost if it is so, then it should not b accepted ... is it possible by changing some database files or by inserting some codes in tally ?

Waiting for soon reply.

(Guest)

Sir

I am learning Tally TDl.Can I modify Employee Creation Form.I want to add some field in the Employee creation screen.

(Guest)

I want know are ther any books to learn TDL programmaing if please send me details & also if anybody has tDL heilp file kindly send it my account

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15090 Points)
Replied 19 September 2008

" h r u ? Mr. Dashrath
My self Asger & i need one solution regarding invoicing,
I need tht the price in sales voucher should not b more than item's cost if it is so, then it should not b accepted ... is it possible by changing some database files or by inserting some codes in tally ?
Waiting for soon reply.
"

You can contact tally persons in your locality to make specified TDL data base files for you, they will charge and do for you...

**DM

ganeshprasad (manager-accounts) (22 Points)
Replied 23 September 2008

" Dear sir

I am trying to pass the TDS entries in Tally9. by refering Tally9 help. So far I managed up to TDS Deduction JV. But I am unable to select in tds ledger coloum. They said to select the tds a/c created by us. But nothing is coming to select.

Please help

thanks
"

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15090 Points)
Replied 24 September 2008

@ gprasad ganesh .. >>
go to TDS ledger alteration and at the TYPE OF DUTY select TDS, make saperate tds ledger for payment to contractors, to professionals, for rent etc.. and select the same in the ledger opening/alteration form... you will get the same

**DM

(Guest)
" can i receive all short cut keys of tally software "

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: