Easy Office

Ask Any Tally-Accounting Package Related Query?

Page no : 4

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15090 Points)
Replied 20 May 2008

You can make a Journal Voucher in place of Invoice for this type of situations.

The another way is that you can make sales Journal Voucher in Place of Sales Invoice.

But if you are making taxable (VAT) sales, I recommend to make separate invoices for both the Cash and Credit Sales.

For further clarification, just ask ...

**DM

subramanya (Professional) (907 Points)
Replied 21 May 2008

Dear Sampat Jain,

It is possible to assign code for ledgers created in Tally.
For example, assume you have a legder "Ledger1" in the alias name you may specify the code. While passing the entry using the ledger "Ledger1" you may specify the code.

subramanya

Shailesh (accounts & Excel VBA) (342 Points)
Replied 24 May 2008

Yes,  you can specify any alias code in voucher entry, reports etc.

Regards,

Shailesh

(Guest)

Dear Neha,

Can you please mention the problem clearly. It is not possible to visualise the problem exactly.

(Guest)

Hi, can you please explain the problelm with more detail. It is not possible to visualise the query you asked

(Guest)

Sir

I want to set password that i have 3 employee. I want to know that who made

fault entry in company . I want to give difference password that i will know who  did make fault entry or who posted fault entry in company.

T.S.Mohana Harish (Audit Assistant) (163 Points)
Replied 03 July 2008

Sir,

I want to know how to creat  the journal entries& Its options under specific hears to be created & to be done reguarding share trading: Short Term ,Long Term, F&O, Commodity trading in tally-7.2 Version and it nature of Accounting & For Income Tax Purpose .I Will be thankful to you,lease could you help me you can send me in e-mail-harish_ts1984 @ yahoo.com .Now I am a CA Student Working in CA'S Office

M.Kishore Kumar (Worker) (0 Points)
Replied 01 August 2008

What is E1 and E2 in what condition it is used

bhuvana (Accounts) (150 Points)
Replied 01 August 2008

hello ji..

we switched over from EX software (TCS) to tally. So, we keyed in the opening TB as on 01.04.08. While viewing the a detailed Tally TB by selecting F5 button we found the total matching with that of  the EX-TB total . But when we are viewing condensed tally TB the total differs......why is that ? hv we made any mistakes ????

(Guest)

In Tally 9 rel 2.12 I constantly get the item allocation window asking for tracking no., order no,. godown while entering sales and purchase vouchers. What do I need to do to stop this Tally behaviour?

deepa sharma (faculty) (24 Points)
Replied 08 August 2008

if some one forgot the tally password yhan how is it get over again?

sachin (student) (20 Points)
Replied 09 August 2008

I want to know that how can maintain excise in tally?

pawan kumar (student) (93 Points)
Replied 13 August 2008

Dear Dhoot Sir,

how to generate quotations in tally ? Later on I would like to raise the invoices as per quotations.

regards

Replied 13 August 2008

@ Pawan Kumar,

Just make an Optional Sales Voucher and take printout, in print config., you can change the title as "QUOTATION"  in place of proforma invoice.

Replied 13 August 2008

Later on you can make invoice by altering as regular in place of "Optional"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: