Easy Office

Articleship transfer in 2nd year

Page no : 2

Anil sharma (articleship) (32 Points)
Replied 16 July 2015

second year is going on of my articleship. can i transfer due to behavior of my principal is not fair?????

Rakesh Jyoti Jena (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (22 Points)
Replied 28 September 2015

Sir I am transfer in 2nd year of my artilship. But I am showing medical region but institut tell 1st u take permission. I am submit my paper after discontinuing my artilship plz help me sir

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 28 September 2015

@ Rakesh: Yes you have to take prior permission from your principal before submitting form 109.

And I didn't understand what you actually mean by "I am submit my paper after discontinuing my artilship"

Rakesh Jyoti Jena (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (22 Points)
Replied 25 January 2016

sir i am transfer my articlship in 2nd year on the basis of medical ground. can i join in the same city.

please help me sir.

vijay (Ariticle) (101 Points)
Replied 12 September 2016

hii....

is final attempt will be postponed if I took termination in the second year(on medical grounds)...???

Priya (Article trainee) (31 Points)
Replied 15 September 2016

Hi ,

I took transfer in my second year of articleship training,under medical grounds from chennai. I submitted Form 109 to institute on JULY 20/7/2016,but till now i didnot receive any letter regarding the same. I joined Articles in madurai on 08/08/2016,but till date I didnot register with the principal. Can anyone pls tell me probably how much time will take for receipt of letter regarding transfer? 

Thanks in advance.

vijay (Ariticle) (101 Points)

hello.....

in my knowledge you should receive the letter form ICAI if not try reprint letter generation in Icai portal follow the link https://112.133.194.253/REprintletter/reprint.aspx  

and also i think you should register within 30 days with new principal 

corrections invited

thank you

Thanku Vijay . If not registered within 30days , I need to pay fine rt? No other issues ?

I took termination on medical grounds for 5 months,so my final attempt got postponed from May 2017 to Nov 2017 :(

So it is based on no of months u take permission. I guess in case of Medical Grounds it is a minimum of 3 months one should get  doctor certificate.

Hai Vijay, 

I tried in the link which u posted,and i got this letter. i have attched the file. Can I now proceed with registration of my articles?

Can I take this letter as a final one for my articleship termination?

Attached File : 1666582 20160915212817 icai reprint letter.pdf downloaded: 294 times

Dharmesh (Student) (1025 Points)
Replied 04 November 2016

Hi,

Is there a validity period of the permission given by icai for transfer after 1st year based on shifting grounds as specified in the regs.  Suppose if there is a considerable gap in rejoining articleship in new city will it lead to any impact on the permission already granted.

Thanks.

mahathi (Student) (29 Points)
Replied 06 December 2016

Hi..I am in the second year of my articleship.my mother is not feeling well.i need to take care of her.so I thought of taking transfer to my home town place.will I get transfer on this ground?please reply

1 Like

Vivekkumar m. deshaval (Final) (24 Points)
Replied 04 February 2017

Hello, 

I submitted 109 with 102&103 form with consent from Icai for transfer. I make mistake that I sent all the things with out approval. Now Icai sent me the letter for send documentary proof for approval of articleship. Now what I supposed to do ?

Dharmesh (Student) (1025 Points)
Replied 04 February 2017

@ vivekkumar,
kindly specify which consent you meant. icais or principals consent. also just to confirm you're referring to transfer after first yr of articleship?

Vivekkumar m. deshaval (Final) (24 Points)
Replied 04 February 2017

It's Icai consent. But instead of giving letter and NOC of principal I submit 103 of new principal and 109 of old principal along with NOC and letter. Yes I am telling issue about transferring after 1 year.

Now today I got letter from Icai about send the documentary evidence of transfer. ( I make application of transfer on stage that principal office is far from location. I.e. 50 km.) So now what evidence I have to send? And can it affect my first attempt of final ? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: