Easy Office

Articleship transfer in 2nd year

Page no : 3

Dharmesh (Student) (1025 Points)
Replied 04 February 2017

well as per regulation 56 you have to obtain institutes consent / permission before getting 109 signed. Now the only way out is that you will have to visit your regional office and seek help / guidance. They might just allow you. Regarding delay in attempt it all depends on the calculation of number of days required to be eligible to appear for exams. First visit the institute and ask them will it be possible to obtain the consent now (by submitting documentary evidence that will be required) without change in end and restart date of articleship.

vijay (Ariticle) (101 Points)
Replied 07 February 2017

yes !!!  you will get 

first of all you need write clearly stating the reason a letter along with letter from your boss(saying he is willing to give transfer) and submit it in your regional office ------>thereafter you will be receiving approval from ICAI delhi------> now you can take termination in form.109

Jyoti patil (Article ) (70 Points)
Replied 09 November 2017

Can anyone pls tell, if i want termination on medical grounds by issue of medical certificate from govt hospital with min 3months discontinuance of articles, whether in this case prior approval of institute is necessary.

Dharmesh (Student) (1025 Points)
Replied 13 November 2017

Hi Jyoti ,

Yes i going by plain reading of regulations prior approval of institute is required. Here 3 months may be between your discontinuance and application in my opinion. However pls confirm with institute again. I will try to check for any information and update you.

Romik Jain (4 Points)
Replied 14 March 2018

Dear sir, I am from Chennai and I have come to Mumbai to do my Articleship. It's been more than 18 months since I have worked here. Due to family issues, I got to go back to my town and continue my Articleship there. But my principal is not allowing to take transfer after number of requests and he is stubborn on this issue. Kindly advice me how can I proceed with this. Is there any option where I can take transfer without the consent & signature of my Principal ??

Joyce Mary (Bangalore) (24 Points)
Replied 02 May 2018

I'm in my end of second year article ship and there is dispute between me and my principle. So wishing to take transfer to another city., parents are self employed hence can I give reason as shifting of house... If so yes what are the documents should be attached

Joyce Mary (Bangalore) (24 Points)
Replied 02 May 2018

I'm in my end of second year article ship and there is dispute between me and my principle. So wishing to take transfer to another city., parents are self employed hence can I give reason as shifting of house... If so yes what are the documents should be attached

Siddharth Goel (Chartered Accountant) (3026 Points)
Replied 03 July 2018

Originally posted by : Joyce Mary

You need to subit the following to the ICAI:

1. Application explaining detailed case history and problems faced.

2. Proof of change of address, both old and new address proof.

3. A draft of the prescribed fee by the institute.

4. Your registration certificate of the admission to the Articleship and all the transfers taken till date.

Keerthan Shetty (Articled Assistant ) (22 Points)
Replied 27 July 2018

Hi Guyzzz... I am in my third year of articleship and i want to shift from Bangalore to Belagavi...can i take transfer in my third year....if i can take the transfer then Wat are the acceptable supportings that i need to submit as a proof in order to get approval from ICAI for my transfer

Ayesha Chaki (Accountant) (22 Points)
Replied 31 January 2019

Want transfer in same city during 2nd year of articleship plz guide me

HIMANSHU JAIN (STUDENT) (4 Points)
Replied 21 March 2019

Sir can u tell me that Medical is compulsory of 3 month i.e. My health issue is sleep disc and doctor issued me 21 days Medical certificate still from 12 March to 30 March...

HIMANSHU JAIN (STUDENT) (4 Points)
Replied 21 March 2019

Sir can u tell me that Medical is compulsory of 3 month i.e. My health issue is sleep disc and doctor issued me 21 days Medical certificate still from 12 March to 30 March...

Prince Goyal (2 Points)
Replied 15 May 2020

My principal left the i sas registered in for articleship. Can i take transfer now as i have completed 16 months of my training.

Anshi agrawal (2 Points)
Replied 17 August 2020

Hi I am a CA final student. It is my second year of Articleship. Now I want to take transfer from one state to another. I have also applied for transfer 15 days ago for which ICAI has rejected my application. In previous application I have mentioned the reason of corona virus. Now can I get the transfer on grounds of family shifting? And also what documents are required for taking transfer on this ground? And I already take one transfer in my first year of Articleship from Gwalior to Kanpur. Now again I want to take transfer in Gwalior. Please help me Thank you

muskan bharani (2 Points)
Replied 20 September 2020

Hello I m in the 2 year of my articleship, but due to this covid 19 I have not gone at my office since june as my office is in indore and I live in bhopal. Also my neither my parents are allowing me to go there nor my principal is ready to take the risk of calling me there and working from home is also not possible from my principal's side. He is ready to give me the transfer. But I dont fullfil the conditions of transfer mentioned above so can I take transfer on the grounds of this pandemic as I cant go there now and I m having my final attempt due on may21. What can I do in such situation?? Please help!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: