Any Other Course With CA

Hello all Ca my friends. Did the question of doing any other course along with CA ever hitted your mind, which is as populer as Chartered Accountant? I am doing my Articles and I want your suggestions to do any other good course which is Valued globally and paid highly. Also I dont want to do CS, ICWAI, or MBA.

I heared about many like CIMA, ACCA, CFA, CPA etc.. Please I need your help for choosing the best practical and valuable course internationally.

Thanking You all in advance.:)

- Shubham

Replies (8)

you should go for ICWAI as it has covered more practical part not very much theory like CS.

I read in an book that demand for cost accountant will suddenly rise.

 

ketan inani

Even  my suggession also ICWA... vote for ICWA.

You should go for CFA (international one) if you are really interested - But its very tough..and a bit expensive

all courses are good... its upto you what to select..

First decide on the type of career u wanna choose.  the above courses have value in the respective countries but roles differ. CIMA helps in Management consulting roles, CPA or ACCA in Forensic Accounting and CFA for Investment Banking, Wealth mgmt,etc.

Thanx to all of you.

I have much interest in accounts, Costing, and Taxation like practical subjects.

I m confused among all courses, thatswhy need a clarification and suggestion.

Can you also tell me which course seems more practical, and which course is having most value?

Only one solution left then in my opinion. Finish CA First and then after going for job, do the course which will help u in the line of job which u have joined to give u a push in corporate ladder. Else if u badly want to do any course during ur articleship, Do CFA or ACCA, relatively less no of papers and can be finished during ur 3 yrs articles provided u act with some vision and hardwork. All the best
 

Thank You friend.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details